Google Cloud has launched a new Partner Success Services offering to support partners in scaling and differentiating their professional services practice.
NBN Co says it has deployed on of its ‘Network on Wheels’ trailers in an effort to keep online more than 3000 broadband services in the Mid North Coast.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) has recognised its top partners in Australia and New Zealand during its Partner Principal Conference this week.
Users of AWS' DataSync can transfer data for less after the service has seen a reduction in price of 68 per cent to USD$0.0125 per-gigabyte.
Salesforce is among a number of tech firms aiming to bring voice to the enterprise, though most users will have to wait until 2021 to access its AI voice assistant.
- Tech Data extends Cradlepoint deal to A/NZ
- Datacom implements Datascape for Wattle Range Council
- IBM aims at hybrid cloud, enterprise security
- Google Cloud appoints Mark Innes as new A/NZ leader
- Here are some of Australia's fastest growing channel players
- Microsoft releases Azure Cost Management for CSPs
- Check Point eyes Aussie SMB market with Aria Technologies deal
- Amazon launches Amazon Hub in Australia
- Qantas preps for next phase in Microsoft HoloLens 2 trial
- FirstWave chief leaves role amid top tier shuffle
- CompTIA: the IT channel is being forced out of its comfort zone
- LiveTiles extends global reach with $19M CYCL buy
- Google Cloud launches Cloud Acceleration Program for SAP
- Dell Technologies ramps up high performance computing, AI prowess
Satya Nadella has laid his predecessor’s ghost to rest
Customers now spending 2.3x more on managed services
Internal processes streamlined to enhance partner engagement levels
Tech giant prioritises enhanced partner engagement across Asia Pacific
Building the skills to thrive in the modern channel
How partners can solve the digital transformation dilemma through vision and drive
ARN Exchange Sydney: Powering digital futures at the edge
ARN Exchange Brisbane: Helping businesses realise their transformation ambitions at the Edge
On the same day it unveiled its newest laptop, the company also announced that the new Mac Pro will ship in December.
Two new Arista software packages address connectivity issues between public and private clouds, create instances of its Cloud EOS in a Kubernetes container.
Gartner names the most important factors affecting infrastructure and operations
Cisco says vulnerabilities in IOS/IOS XE could cause DOS situation; warns on Traceroute setting
Veeam strives to transform and evangelize customer cloud data management strategy, say senior executives, Dave Russell and Asanga Wanigatunga.
"We are empowering the digital transformation journey of organizations with disruptive technologies across augmented AI, analytics and search," says Sudheesh Nair, CEO at ThoughtSpot.
Cisco, VMware, HPE and others tap into new Google Cloud Athos cloud technology
AirUnleashed claims to have achieved what Apple couldn't: a wireless charging pad that can simultaneously power up an iPhone, an Apple Watch and AirPods.