Additions to Cisco's Data Centre Network Assurance and Insights suite of software can detect problems in network switch fabric.
Synnex has signed a new collaboration deal with Apple device management provider Jamf.
IBM's high margin cloud computing business has boosted the company's profit forecast.
The Firefox browser maker had more trouble creating revenue-generating products in 2019 than it expected, leading to the job cuts.
Video conferencing vendor Lifesize has inked a distribution deal with Tech Data to take its portfolio across the A/NZ market.
- Next Telecom acquires four Melbourne telco service providers
- How to back up Kubernetes and Docker
- Not dead yet: Windows Server 2008 users have options
- Apple chief calls for tax system overhaul
- Google offers IBM AS/400 apps new home in its cloud
- Citrix fast-tracks NetScaler vulnerability patches
- Salesforce hunts for new A/NZ channel chief
- Google and Microsoft leaders at odds over facial recognition ban
- Dicker Data signs Aussie distribution deal with Veeam
- New McAfee CEO targets enterprise growth
- Growthops’ Salesforce Einstein practice steps out as Lightfold
- Windows 10 S vs. Chrome OS
- IoT specialist Chargifi expands into Asia Pacific with Ingram Micro
- Nutanix hunts for new A/NZ boss as MD Jamie Humphrey resigns
IDC offers key points for partners to consider when exploring M&A activity
New regional channel leader Ashwini Bhatnagar outlines partner priorities
Date isn’t everything as role of partners, distributors and OEMs heightens
Corrie Briscoe, AWS head of partnerships and alliances in A/NZ, reveals the areas of greatest opportunity for partners this year and beyond
ARN Exchange Melbourne: Navigating the complications of backup and disaster recovery
In pictures: Vocus Channel Roadshow comes to Sydney
ARN Exchange Sydney: Staying ahead of the game on cloud security
In Pictures: ARN Women in ICT Awards 2019
On the same day it unveiled its newest laptop, the company also announced that the new Mac Pro will ship in December.
Two new Arista software packages address connectivity issues between public and private clouds, create instances of its Cloud EOS in a Kubernetes container.
Gartner names the most important factors affecting infrastructure and operations
Cisco says vulnerabilities in IOS/IOS XE could cause DOS situation; warns on Traceroute setting
Veeam strives to transform and evangelize customer cloud data management strategy, say senior executives, Dave Russell and Asanga Wanigatunga.
"We are empowering the digital transformation journey of organizations with disruptive technologies across augmented AI, analytics and search," says Sudheesh Nair, CEO at ThoughtSpot.
Cisco, VMware, HPE and others tap into new Google Cloud Athos cloud technology
AirUnleashed claims to have achieved what Apple couldn't: a wireless charging pad that can simultaneously power up an iPhone, an Apple Watch and AirPods.