Distributor DirectoryThe essential guide to Distributors for the channel community
Optical fibre and communications technology specialists based in Sydney, Australia. Since 1994, we’ve consistently delivered innovative technologies and effective solutions for our clients across the Asia-Pacific region.
Number of Staff
Specialist Tools and Equipment for Installers and Telco Contractors
• Professional-grade fiber splicing, optical test equipment, tools and consumables. Fully supported by AusOptic’s experienced local service team, genuine manufacturer-backed parts and warranty.
Equipment and Servicing Solutions
• In-house facilities supporting fibre optic equipment for Government departments, training organisations, installers, consultants, major telecommunication companies, mining, oil and gas sites.
Enterprise Networking Carriers, Service and Content Providers
• Next-gen optical transmission technologies for IT service providers, Telecommunications Service Providers and CSPs in the telecom space, including ultra low-loss splicing, test equipment for network troubleshooting, high-bandwidth CWDM/DWDM multiplexing, and encryption for OTN platforms.
Aerospace, Laser, Photonics Research and Manufacturing
• The world’s most technically advanced large diameter fiber cleaver and large diameter fiber splicer for LD splicing, Photonic Crystal Fiber (PCF) splicing, fiber tapering, fiber bundling, optical fiber combining, mode field adapters (MFA), and end cap splicing.
27+ years experience supplying innovative new optical technologies across Australia and the Asia-Pacific region.
Our team brings experience across field and lab photonics research, high-yield production line applications, fibre in telecommunications, Ethernet and industrial communication links, as well as project supply for local and international contractors.
Apply our real-world expertise to your optical applications. We can provide you with practical and straight-forward advice for your specialised optical applications – from research, to prototypes and full-scale production.
Resellers invited to contact and discuss channel programs.
• Technical sales and technical enablement
• On-site electrical engineering department
• In-house photonics PhD science staff
• Collaborative relationships with world leading optical technology manufacturers – proven ability to deliver envelope-pushing technology solutions
Credit facilities available to approved accounts. Credit card payment options available in-store and online.
• Quote requests
• Product data
• Technical resources
Numerous existing reseller channels. New applicants welcome to enquire.
Macquarie Park, New South Wales, 2113
Note: The listings are self-managed by the distributors. ARN cannot accept responsibility for the absolute accuracy of the content