Distributor DirectoryThe essential guide to Distributors for the channel community
Aria Technologies is a distributor of Unified Communication Solutions which include some of the world’s most popular and advanced solutions from Ericsson-LG Enterprise, LANCOM Systems, StarLeaf, Jabra, SO Connect, Messages On Hold and XMedius. A network of over 200 Channel Partners across Australia are supported with sales, training, marketing, and a local engineering presence.
Aria’s mission is to deliver relevant Unified Communication Solutions to small and medium sized businesses in Australia.
Aria Technologies, has been operating since 2000 and in this time has expanded from an Ericsson-LG phone system distributor a to a total solution distributor, enabling their Channel Partners to provide total communication solutions to business customers. Offices are located across Australia, in Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, and Melbourne (Head Office). They also have an office located in Johannesburg, South Africa.
They have strong strategic partnerships with a number of telcos including, Telstra, Optus, M2, Engin and AAPT. By bundling their cutting edge communication solutions with voice and data services, Aria Technologies’ partners offer uniquely tailored solutions built to meet individual customer needs. Their ability to provide best-in-class, reliable quality solutions, has made Ericsson-LG iPECS, Australia’s number one selling brand of phone system. They are also one of the leading distributors of Data Solutions on the Telstra Next IP Network ®.
Number of Staff
Aria Technologies distributes and supports Ericsson-LG iPECS telephone systems throughout Australia, the Pacific and Sub Saharan Africa. They also distribute and support StarLeaf video conferencing and LANCOM Systems Wi-Fi Solutions across Australia SO WIFI Marketing Tool, Messages On Hold services and supply Jabra headsets. In addition they have a dedicated Aria Data Solutions team that build and manage the solution through to installation.
Their key objectives are:
• To provide exceptional levels of channel support to their partners
• To increase their market penetration in the IP communications and data solution market
• To continue to be the No.1 Australian phone system supplier by providing cost effective unified communication solutions with tangible business benefits
Aria Technologies supports their partner and carrier channels with first class:
• Customer Service
• Logistics Support
• Sales Support
• Marketing Support and Programs
• Product Management Support
• National Engineering Services
• Repairs/Turnaround Facilities
• Demonstration Facilities
• Certified Training Courses
Aria Technologies is a wholly owned Australian company with over 200 Channel Partners located throughout Australia. They are the exclusive Australian distributor of Ericsson-LG and StarLeaf solutions. They have been internationally recognised as the “Ericsson-LG Global Distributor of the Year” on multiple occasions including in 2018. In 2018 they were also recognised as the 'Best Partner of the Year for Digital Transformation’ and 'Technical Team of the Year 2018’. These awards are a reflection of the strength and competence of Aria Technologies and its Channel Partners.
They continue to broaden their product and solution portfolios, and their distribution model is continuously evolving to meet the changing needs of the Australian, Pacific and Sub Saharan markets. Key components include premium solutions, professional technical services, comprehensive sales and technical training programs, dedicated business development managers, efficient logistic systems, innovative marketing support and finance programs. Aria Technologies continues to deliver high levels of support to channel partners and ultimately customers.
Aria Technologies success can be attributed to their comprehensive channel partnering programs. Aria Partners are supported with
• Dedicated channel/business development managers
• First class product and technical training by certified specialists
• Rewards and recognition incentive programs
• Solution demonstration facilities
• Expert support desk teams
• Regular channel forums, sales conferences, exhibitions, trade shows and road shows
• A wide range of locally developed sales collateral (brochures, POS material, promotional items, etc)
• Innovative marketing campaigns
• An informative partner portal offering self-serve support
• E-commerce access for Channel Partners (stock, orders – received/picked/dispatched, account status, available credit, delivery time, delivery trace, etc)
• Solution design and presales support with dedicated Pre-Sales Solutions Architects
• Australian based in-house warehouse and logistics services
• Engineering services to ensure all products meet Australian requirements
• Same day repairs/turnaround process
Credit facilities are offered to approved Channel Partners. Up to 60 days credit account for Channel may be provided, subject to approval.
• Aria Technologies public website (www.ariatech.com.au) provides extensive information on the company, product and services, promotions and latest news.
• E-commerce portal which provides partners real time information on stock availability, status of account and order status.
• Channel Partner Portal (www.ariatech.com.au/dealers) includes the latest information on products and solutions, technical and sales information, technical and sales training course information, presentations, brochures, case studies, pricing tools, etc.
Rowville, Victoria, 3178
Note: The listings are self-managed by the distributors. ARN cannot accept responsibility for the absolute accuracy of the content