ARN Innovation Awards
Ingram Micro Australia
Ingram Micro Australia is a wholly owned subsidiary of Ingram Micro Inc, and Australia’s largest distributor of technology products.
Ingram Micro Inc (NYSE:IM), a Fortune 100 company, is global technology and supply chain services leader to businesses around the world, servicing over 160+ countries across six continents.
As a vital link in the technology value chain, Ingram Micro delivers expertise in technology solutions, mobility, cloud, and supply chain solutions, enabling its business partners to operate efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve. Representing over 150 vendors to a network of more than 7,500 active Australian resellers, Ingram Micro helps business realise the promise of technology. Headquartered in Sydney, Ingram Micro Australia has offices in Brisbane, Sydney, and Melbourne, with it’s Advanced Logistics Center based on Western Sydney. For more information see http://au.ingrammicro.com
Number of Staff
Ingram Micro is unique in its ability to support resellers across the entire technology spectrum, from fast-moving consumer electronics and mobile products, to complex, multi-vendor enterprise solutions or industry-specific solutions in industries such as retail (AIDC, POS and digital display solutions), education (digital display and software solutions) distribution (IP security and monitoring solutions) cloud and mobility.
With dedicated sales and technical solutions teams to support Australian resellers across all market segments, Ingram Micro delivers sales, marketing, business development and technical support for its business partners through extensive education and training programs, focused account management and strategic business development.
Supporting our partners is one of the most sophisticated Advanced Logistics Centre (ALC) in Ingram Micro’s global network. Spanning 40,000m², with capacity to hold over 15,000 product lines and ability to ship over 200,000 units per day, the 4-Star Green Star Nabers rated facility provides full distribution service, an in-line Configuration Centre, plus full 3rd part logistics service, which enables our partners to lower inventory and freight management costs, whilst increasing efficiency and speed to market. Other services include our Partner Technology Centre (PTC), which is located in our Sydney office, and offers partners the ability to conduct customer demonstrations, end user customer architecture designs, system sizing and benchmarks.
• Ingram Micro is the industry’s largest credit provider in Australia.
• Our world-class ALC provides fast, accurate and secure supply chain services direct to reseller or drop ship to end customer.
• The Partner Technology Centre (PTC) is a purpose-built data-centre facility available for resellers and vendors to demonstrate the inter-operability of hardware and software. This unique facility also provides for customer demonstrations and proof-of-concept for complex multi-vendor, infrastructure, data-centre and virtualisation solutions.
• Fully-in-line Configuration Centre offering a wide range of configuration and testing services to reseller and vendor partners.
• Extensive market penetration with more than 8,500 active resellers across all market segments.
• Industry leading e-commerce portal TechLink offers advanced search and compare, promotions, tools and resources, with an easy to order management system.
• Integration and automation of transactions via EDI lowering the cost of transactions.
• Dedicated in-house Marketing team – providing partners with a wide range of channel initiatives, focusing on demand generation, rewards, events, training and enablement.
• Dedicated in-house Telemarketing team – they service our network of partners with a core focus on demand generation and net new business leads.
Ingram Micro manages a wide range of channel programmes including product launches, events, education and training, advertising, marketing and PR campaigns, lead-generation and reseller growth programs on behalf of our vendor partners. The IM Rewards program is exclusive to Ingram Micro, offering partners the ability to earn points by purchasing from Ingram Micro, participating in an incentive or attending an event, resellers can redeem points for an array of technology products, entertainment, home wares, and travel or gift cards.
• Our specialty teams for Enterprise, SME, Physical Security, Mobility, Pro AV, DC/POS, Cloud, Print & Supplies, Logistics and Retail, have deep expertise in the specific needs and demands of those market segments and are experienced in specific industry verticals from retail, distribution, government and education to mining and manufacture.
• Ingram’s sales and business development teams help resellers to improve their profitability by leveraging expert cross-vendor pre-sales teams who work together on identifying and closing sales opportunities and constructing deals. The teams work with reseller partners to match market opportunity with reseller capabilities, providing strategic planning and enablement in emerging market segments such as cloud and mobility.
• Ingram Micro has the largest value added software licensing business, with a solutions stack comprising 17 key vendor partners in Australia. Our 80+ dedicated software licensing experts deliver best in market quote turnaround times, pricing, lead generation campaigns, renewals programs coupled with education & certification programs.
• A fully-in-line Configuration Centre provides our resellers with staging and configuration services to assist resellers with major project rollouts and is also able to provided implementation services for resellers if required.
• Wide ranging education and training, product and technology certification programs and reseller events enabling partners to up-skill their teams. This activity is supported by the Partner Technology Centre, and the advice and support of Ingram Micro.
Ingram Micro is the industry’s largest credit provider in Australia, and provides trading accounts to resellers on application. Payment options available; credit card, direct deposit, direct debit, EFT, EFTPOS, Bpay, and online credit card ordering for cash accounts via TechLink.
Ingram Micro TechLink is the industries most advanced e-commerce B2B platform. With the aim of “doing business better” it offers intuitive search functionality, side-by-side product comparison, reseller-to-end user quoting and improved order transaction and business management. We continue to evolve and enhance the website with new additions such as “Click2License” and “Opportunities Management” tools. Clcik2License gives partners quick and easy access to find, quote and order selected licensing products online, whilst Opportunities Management allows our partners to view quotes, review business pipeline and easy access to convert and order online. Both of these new features where designed with our partners business needs in mind.
Ingram Micro welcomes new reseller partners across the entire technology market from those specialising in fast-moving consumer goods and retail to those delivering highly complex enterprise solutions or specialising in specific industries such as education, mining, distribution, retail or manufacturing.
With a highly experienced and certified enterprise technology team, Ingram Micro offers systems integrators, solutions and service providers, ISVs and a consultant team with the business and technology expertise to help them grow their existing businesses and establish new revenue streams in growing segments such as cloud services and mobility technologies.
Our dedicated teams focusing on data capture (AIDC), POS, digital display and IP-based security solutions offers resellers operating in retail, education and other industry segments where these technologies are opening new revenue opportunities a partner with the industry experience to help them grow.
Rosebery, New South Wales, 2018
Rosebery, New South Wales, 2018
Note: The listings are self-managed by the distributors. ARN cannot accept responsibility for the absolute accuracy of the content