Nominations close on October 2
EDGE 2020 Goes Virtual
Ingram Micro offers a comprehensive portfolio of IT and mobility products, services and capabilities. We understand today’s market challenges, identify and bring new market opportunities to our partners and offer the most relevant solutions to meet our customers’ needs. We support our reseller communities with an array of services that they can use to increase efficiencies and gain a competitive edge in the marketplace. We leverage our vast capabilities on their behalf, enabling our customers to grow their businesses and become more profitable.
Representing over 150 vendors to a network of 6,500+ active Australian resellers, Ingram Micro brings to the market the largest breadth of products and solutions for IT, Mobility, Cloud and Commerce & Lifecycle Services. As Australia’s largest value-added distributor we leverage our resources to tailor specific solutions for our customers, backed by a world-class scalable forward, reverse and logistics services platform, pre-sales support, financial services, marketing and channel programmes.
Headquartered in Sydney, Ingram Micro Australia has offices in Brisbane, Sydney, and Melbourne, with its Advanced Logistics Center based on Western Sydney. For more information see http://au.ingrammicro.com
Ingram Micro adds value to our comprehensive product portfolio via our suite of services, making us the one-stop shop for our customers. Our unparalleled product selection and availability includes offerings and solutions in cloud, mobility, enterprise computing, data center, networking, automatic identification and data capture (AIDC), point-of-sale (POS), and consumer electronics. Our value is in enabling our business partners to become more efficient, knowledgeable and profitable. Ingram Micro offers economies of scale for small business, medium-sized and enterprise partners.
At the core of our robust technology stack is our nimble, cloud-based order management and fulfillment platform, Shipwire. Combined with our fulfillment and commerce solutions, we help businesses support existing channels and enable new ones quickly. Whether shipping direct-to-consumer or to retailers, our warehousing, transportation and managed commerce options deliver your supply to demand all over the country.
Ingram Micro is unique in its ability to support resellers across the entire technology spectrum, from fast-moving consumer electronics and mobile products, to complex, multi-vendor enterprise solutions or industry-specific solutions in industries such as retail (AIDC, POS and digital display solutions), education (digital display and software solutions) distribution (IP security and monitoring solutions) cloud and mobility.
With dedicated sales and technical solutions teams to support resellers across all market segments, Ingram Micro delivers sales, marketing, business development and technical support for its business partners through extensive education and training programs, focused account management and strategic business development.
As a leading third-party logistics (3PL) provider, we deliver Australia’s most scalable multi-channel fulfillment solutions. The company offers a full range of value-added logistics services for technology and mobile markets with one of the most sophisticated Advanced Logistics Centre (ALC) in Ingram Micro’s global network. Spanning 40,000m², with capacity to hold over 15,000 product lines and ability to ship over 200,000 units per day, the 4-Star Green Star Nabers rated facility provides full distribution service, an in-line Configuration Centre, plus full 3rd part logistics service, which enables our partners to lower inventory and freight management costs, whilst increasing efficiency and speed to market. Other services include our Partner Technology Centre (PTC), which is located in our Sydney office, and offers partners the ability to conduct customer demonstrations, end user customer architecture designs, system sizing and benchmarks.
Ingram Micro Cloud (IM-Cloud) offers Channel Partners a fully automated global marketplace backed by expertise, solutions and enablement programs that empower partners to configure, provision and manage cloud technologies with confidence and ease:
• With US$600m+ invested in the platform, Cloud Marketplace is IM’s largest ever investment and provides a unique tool that can accelerate partner Cloud growth.
• Empowers services providers and partners to monetize and manage the entire lifecycle of cloud services, infrastructure, and IoT subscriptions.
• With 25+ Cloud vendors and 55,000+ active resellers globally transacting through our Cloud-Marketplace, IM-Cloud has the unique ability to understand a reseller’s journey to Cloud launching the Cloud Awesomeness Roadmap to help partners achieve Cloud success.
• Go-To Market Hub is now available within Cloud Marketplace to give resellers a single destination packed with product information, sales tools and digital marketing capabilities to help you grow your business and cloud expertise.
• CloudBlue is the only cloud platform that accelerates digital commerce—for any business and any business model—through hyper-efficiency, hyper-scalability and hyper-simplicity.
• Azure Accelerate program is designed to deliver exclusive services, promotions, and offerings for partners at all stages of building an Azure practice.
• Modern Workplace Accelerate Modern Workplace Accelerate is a program designed to deliver exclusive services, promotions, and offerings for partners to achieve depth and scale in Office 365 and Microsoft 365.
• The Partner Technology Centre (PTC) is a purpose-built data-centre facility available for resellers and vendors to demonstrate the inter-operability of hardware and software. This unique facility also provides for customer demonstrations and proof-of-concept for complex multi-vendor, infrastructure, data-centre and virtualisation solutions.
• Fully-in-line Configuration Centre offering a wide range of configuration and testing services to reseller and vendor partners.
• Extensive market penetration with more than 8,500 active resellers across all market segments.
• Industry leading e-commerce portal TechLink offers advanced search and compare, promotions, tools and resources, with an easy to order management system.
• Integration and automation of transactions via EDI lowering the cost of transactions.
• Dedicated in-house Marketing team – providing partners with a wide range of channel initiatives, focusing on demand generation, rewards, events, training and enablement.
• Dedicated in-house Telemarketing team – they service our network of partners with a core focus on demand generation and net new business leads.
Through Ingram Micro’s Advanced Solutions Group (ASG), channel partners enjoy coverage in all the key market categories, including data centre, professional audio/video; physical and cyber security; unified communication and collaboration; data capture/point-of-sale; and IoT.
Ingram Micro and its channel partners have an excellent opportunity to evolve this age of possibilities. By staying in front of a wave of rapidly changing technology, Ingram Micro gives customers the tools to achieve success and the support and expertise to grow going forward. Ingram Micro forges new partnerships by providing enhanced services — in essence, we are THE single source for channel partners looking to provide consolidated services.
The Advanced Solutions Group enables partners to increase profitability by enhancing their technical competency and extending their geographic reach to the entire world. What makes the ASG program unique among similar programs is its end-to-end lifecycle management — from audit and assessment, to planning and design, to procurement and logistics, to installation and deployment, to management and support, to IT asset disposal.
ASG gives Ingram Micro partners all the tools they need to facilitate the continued success of customers at a time of near-constant technological innovation. With its vast global infrastructure and focus on cloud, IoT, mobility, supply chain, and technology solutions, Ingram Micro enables its partners to operate more efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve. Few, if any, companies deliver as broad a spectrum of technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world.
Ingram Micro manages a wide range of channel programs including product launches, events, education and training, advertising, marketing and PR campaigns, lead-generation and reseller growth programs on behalf of our vendor partners. The IM Rewards program is exclusive to Ingram Micro, offering partners the ability to earn points by purchasing from Ingram Micro, participating in an incentive or attending an event, resellers can redeem points for an array of technology products, entertainment, home wares, and travel or gift cards.
• Ingram Micro Cloud empowers services providers and partners to monetize and manage the entire lifecycle of cloud services, infrastructure, and IoT subscriptions, so they can simplify digital transformation with confidence, speed and agility.
• Our specialty teams for Enterprise, SME, Physical Security, Mobility, Pro AV, DC/POS, Cloud, Print & Supplies, Logistics and Retail, have deep expertise in the specific needs and demands of those market segments and are experienced in specific industry verticals from retail, distribution, government and education to mining and manufacture.
• Ingram’s sales and business development teams help resellers to improve their profitability by leveraging expert cross-vendor pre-sales teams who work together on identifying and closing sales opportunities and constructing deals. The teams work with reseller partners to match market opportunity with reseller capabilities, providing strategic planning and enablement in emerging market segments such as cloud and mobility.
• Ingram Micro has the largest value added software licensing business, with a solutions stack comprising 17 key vendor partners in Australia. Our 80+ dedicated software licensing experts deliver best in market quote turnaround times, pricing, lead generation campaigns, renewals programs coupled with education & certification programs.
• A fully-in-line Configuration Centre provides our resellers with staging and configuration services to assist resellers with major project rollouts and is also able to provided implementation services for resellers if required.
• Wide ranging education and training, product and technology certification programs and reseller events enabling partners to up-skill their teams. This activity is supported by the Partner Technology Centre, and the advice and support of Ingram Micro.
Ingram Micro is the industry’s largest credit provider in Australia, and provides trading accounts to resellers on application. Payment options available; credit card, direct deposit, direct debit, EFT, EFTPOS, Bpay, and online credit card ordering for cash accounts via TechLink.
Ingram Micro TechLink is the industries most advanced e-commerce B2B platform. With the aim of “doing business better” it offers intuitive search functionality, side-by-side product comparison, reseller-to-end user quoting and improved order transaction and business management. We continue to evolve and enhance the website with new additions such as “Click2License” and “Opportunities Management” tools. Clcik2License gives partners quick and easy access to find, quote and order selected licensing products online, whilst Opportunities Management allows our partners to view quotes, review business pipeline and easy access to convert and order online. Both of these new features where designed with our partners business needs in mind.
Ingram Micro welcomes new reseller and retail partners across the entire technology market from those specialising in fast-moving consumer goods and retail to those delivering highly complex enterprise solutions in specific industries such as education, mining, distribution, retail or manufacturing.
With a highly experienced and certified enterprise technology team, Ingram Micro offers systems integrators, solutions and service providers, ISVs and a consultant team with the business and technology expertise to help them grow their existing businesses and establish new revenue streams in growing segments such as cloud services and mobility technologies.
Our dedicated teams focusing on data capture (AIDC), POS, digital display and IP-based security solutions offers resellers operating in retail, education and other industry segments where these technologies are opening new revenue opportunities a partner with the industry experience to help them grow.
Note: The listings are self-managed by the distributors. ARN cannot accept responsibility for the absolute accuracy of the content