Distributor DirectoryThe essential guide to Distributors for the channel community
Originally founded in 2000, Netpoleon Group has become a leading provider of integrated security, networking solutions and value added services throughout the APAC region.
Working closely with major and Next-Gen security vendors ensures that we add value through pre and post sales, as well as becoming highly sought after for our professional advisory services on Cybersecurity.
And, thanks to our equity partnership with Macnica, a leading value-added distributor of Network Security solutions to the worldwide market, Netpoleon has been elevated to the global arena and can now engage global clients in the market.
Netpoleon ANZ started in late 2019, with a team of experienced Cyber Channel professionals, and our strong links with various Channel Partners has enabled us to gain a strong foothold in a number of highly competitive industries who demand top flight integrated security. We have also expanded our reach into the New Zealand market in 2022.
We are a proud about adding value to our Channel Partner community by developing our channel through extensive marketing enablement, technical training and support capabilities, professional services, pre and post sales support and certification training.
Our vision is to be the regional leader in sourcing and distributing world-class IT Security solutions as we create winning partnerships with our employees and customers. We aim to be an employer of choice as we grow with our people and to align with our clients to meet their varying technology demands.
• More information and social updates can be found at https://www.linkedin.com/company/netpoleon-macnica-networks
Number of Staff
• Portfolio of Next-Gen and a focus on best-of-breed Cyber Security Solutions
• Strong technical expertise and capabilities across our portfolio of solutions to assist with pre and post sales.
• Certified Engineers to provide customised technical training and certification.
• We provide the capacity to support our vendors & partners with marketing activities and increase the marketing efficiency of marketer to generate sales demands.
• Leverage our channel of strong and strategic partnerships and regional presence to gain a strong foothold in your growth and accelerate market opportunities.
Netpoleon focuses to enable our partners to innovate and disrupt at scale, backed by our broad suite of leading security solutions and a strong focus on fostering strategic relationships within our channel.
Our active management of tailoring solutions and offerings to the requirements of our Channel Partners allows us to help accelerate market opportunities and innovative collaboration.
• Cyber Services – Professional Services in relation to our solutions. Other Cyber Services include Posture Assessment, Implementation, Customisation & Scripting, Migration and Commissioning.
• Solutioning Consultation & Architecture – We have the expertise to help customers in consultation and proposals of solution and architecture design with an optimum implementation strategy.
• Center of Excellence – Free Cloud and Demo platform to showcase POVs, Demos to assist with technical pre-sales support
• Cyber Advisory – Leverage our in-depth product knowledge and advisory to align with our Channel Partners to meet their varying technology demands.
• 24×7 Technical Support – 24 hours Hotline Support for Selected Vendors and Partners
• Technology & Product Training – To ensure that our customers and partners are in the know of the current updates with the solutions thought technology workshops, technology/product updates and transfer of technology.
• Post Sales Support Services – Netpoleon has a comprehensive suite of maintenance support services with well-developed processes, procedures and tools to support the customer’s hardware and software maintenance requirement.
• Channel Marketing – Enabling Vendors and Channel Partners through marketing initiatives and events to drive lead generation and brand engagement.
Credit terms available to approved applicants – 30 Days from statement.
Note: The listings are self-managed by the distributors. ARN cannot accept responsibility for the absolute accuracy of the content