For some, two of the best products Microsoft ever produced are Windows Mobile and Windows 7 - and support for both are ending in about ...
Matthew Oostveen has vacated his role as CTO across Asia Pacific and Japan at Dell EMC, exiting the vendor after five years in the role.
Microsoft has finally restarted the automatic distribution of Windows 10 October 2018 Update, the problem-plagued upgrade pulled from release in October.
As of early April, prices for Google's productivity and collaboration software suite are set to rise, bringing G Suite pricing closer to that of rival ...
- Defence issues $190M worth of IT contracts
- Microsoft side-steps channel in direct Azure play
- IBM calls time on Slack-rival Watson Workspace
- Microsoft expands Windows 7-to-Windows 10 app compatibility pledge
- Vodafone pays IBM $550M in 5G driven cloud services deal
- SAP targets counterfeit drugs with blockchain tracker
- Enterprise will focus on four technologies in 2019
- Arxxus appoints new leader amid Salesforce growth
- IBM moves Juniper to the cloud in seven-year $325M deal
- Veeam targets M&A activity following $500M investment
- How Cisco's TacOps unit restores communication after natural disasters
- Controversial security researcher ranking site Pwnhead considers its future
Mobile technology is clearly the future for business. IDC research shows that 79 per cent of businesses are buying and supporting notebooks for their employees. On top of that, 86 per cent are supplying their employees with smartphones, and 62 per cent are providing tablets.. Read more
ASI Solutions hosts key customers following bumper 2018
Industry figures shine at 2018 ARN Women in ICT Awards
Meet the leading female front runners in tech
ARN Exchange: how can partners capitalise on the new data centre agenda?
Channel cheers home Melbourne Cup winner at ARN and Dicker Data celebration
Inside the experience economy: what’s the partner play?
It tried to plant an installer for the Chrome browser but was quickly booted from the store. A Chrome engineer complained that Microsoft 'denies Chrome ...
The new iPhone X changes the way you use your iPhone. Jason Snell takes a look at the new UI, Animoji, and more.
After piloting the collaboration tool for more than a year, Microsoft pulled the plug this week, saying it has learned from the project and plans ...
Oracle Cloud Applications Release 13 updates the UI and adds features across SCM, ERP, HCM and customer engagement suites
Creators Update is now suitable for broad deployment in enterprise.
The online retail giant is reportedly eyeing a US$9B deal, but officials at both companies remain mum
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.
Despite her claim, updating the firmware is far from sufficient to keep out hackers
Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy
The new version of Windows 10 is a solid, if not dramatic, upgrade. Cortana haters, though, won't be happy.
Want to make your wireless connections safer and faster? We review nine free Windows apps that can help you monitor performance and safety at home, ...
Fitbit's touchscreen fitness band has smarts but lacks style.