Australia’s consumer watchdog has warned NBN retail service providers to start buying up more CVC capacity following the end of NBN Co’s COVID-19 giveaways.
Mobility and Wireless
Andrew Assad has vacated his role as general manager of Australia and New Zealand at Arrow, exiting the distributor after almost 16 years of service.
Today's work-from-home world has given us a glimpse of the future, as articles from CIO, Computerworld, CSO, InfoWorld, and Network World illustrate.
Neels du Plooy has vacated his role as channel director across A/NZ at VMware, exiting the software vendor after almost nine years.
- Vocus receives A$3.4B takeover offer
- Vonex inks mobile broadband wholesale deal with Orange Business Services
- Govt details round one of $20M 5G commercial trial grant program
- VMware overhauls distribution in Australia
- Chipset delay puts new NBN HFC orders on ice
- ARN Spotlight: Western Australia’s Catalytic IT
- Global smartphone market to rebound in 2021 as if 'nothing ever happened'
- Aussie tech spend to hit $98B in 2021
- Hot network certifications: Multi-skill certs to dominate 2021
- IT spending rally could hit $3.9T in 2021
- Spirit’s half year revenue skyrockets to $42.7M
- Downer wins $330M Telstra infrastructure deal
ARN celebrates top performing partners at the 2019 Innovation Awards
Channel gathers to celebrate the winners of the ARN Innovation Awards 2019
Dicker Data finishes Australian leg of TechX 2019 in Brisbane
ARN honours IT vanguards with 2019 Hall of Fame Lunch
Bumper Sydney channel sizes up future priorities at Dicker Data TechX 2019
EDGE 2019: Channel forges new partnerships during evening networking
IDC pegs Chromebook shipments at 1.6M for Q1, versus 1.2M Mac notebooks
The problematic Dell Foundation Services tool might have updated itself on systems bought before August
But companies might not save as much as expected by pushing hardware costs off to employees
The enterprise and BYOD segments of the market are driving continued tablet growth
However, PC shipments continue to slide
Admin staff spend less time dealing with paperwork and more time looking after residents
The research also suggests that Apple Pay adoption is influencing how Australians choose a bank
ACMA report reveals that mobile phones are the most popular and frequently used device for internet access in the country
Company's top U.S. exec doesn't admit defects actually caused fires, however