When Apple bought the scraps of Intel's modem business in 2019, it was a matter of time before it started selling phones without Qualcomm modems.
Mobility and Wireless
Queensland-founded service provider Exceed ICT has acquired MG Corporate in an effort to ramp up its Telstra footprint.
Transcelestial has inked a partnership with specialist distributor Exclusive Networks that will see it deploy its laser network technology in key markets across the region.
NextDC is set to take a 20 per cent stake in sovereign cloud provider AUCloud, becoming a partner and strategic investor.
- Informatica expands cloud marketplace to let business users share AI data sets
- Thinxtra and Optus bring IoT tracking to CouriersPlease
- Avaya appoints Miles Davis as APJ channel chief
- As companies unfurl future-of-work plans, speed bumps remain
- New Cisco and Intel feature provides troubleshooting data from Intel Wi-Fi endpoints
- Aussie smartphone sales to face trouble after ‘bumper’ six months
- Google gets hiring to fill first Aussie research centre
- How to hack a phone: 7 common attack methods explained
- Apple’s message for everyone: Keep up
- 10 limitations of multi-user MIMO in Wi-Fi
- How post-merger Poly is driving partners into unified communications’ next wave
- The IT services predictions set to shape 2022
Channel unites as Secure Agility raises $80K during IT For A Cause
Channel leaders reconnect at ARN Influencer Network
ARN celebrates top performing partners at the 2019 Innovation Awards
Channel gathers to celebrate the winners of the ARN Innovation Awards 2019
Dicker Data finishes Australian leg of TechX 2019 in Brisbane
ARN honours IT vanguards with 2019 Hall of Fame Lunch
IDC pegs Chromebook shipments at 1.6M for Q1, versus 1.2M Mac notebooks
The problematic Dell Foundation Services tool might have updated itself on systems bought before August
But companies might not save as much as expected by pushing hardware costs off to employees
The enterprise and BYOD segments of the market are driving continued tablet growth
However, PC shipments continue to slide
Admin staff spend less time dealing with paperwork and more time looking after residents
The research also suggests that Apple Pay adoption is influencing how Australians choose a bank
ACMA report reveals that mobile phones are the most popular and frequently used device for internet access in the country
Company's top U.S. exec doesn't admit defects actually caused fires, however