Salesforce is among a number of tech firms aiming to bring voice to the enterprise, though most users will have to wait until 2021 to ...
Mobility and Wireless
Telstra services in over forty areas in NSW have been affected by the bushfires raging throughout the country.
Dicker Data has been appointed as a distributor of Check Point in Australia, joining incumbents Westcon-Comstor, Orca Tech and Aria Technologies, following a local supply ...
Telstra has won an $8-million contract to supply Western Australian police officers with 4,000 iPhone 11s.
- Dodo and iPrimus singled out for falling short on NBN download speeds
- Data#3 takes cloud and mobility to iNova
- ARN Women in ICT Awards 2019: and the finalists are…
- Dicker Data named best Cisco distributor on the planet
- Global smartphone shipments on the rise
- Big 4 dominate expanding public cloud market
- Swift wins Wi-Fi deal with Rio Tinto
- Google taps fitness tracker market with $2.1 billion bid for Fitbit
- Australia’s IT industry staff attrition rate “unsustainably” high
- Susan Searle joins Nextgen Distribution board
- Telco Ombudsman complaints rise as consumers rage at non-action
- Vocus details suppliers for ‘Future State’ network transformation
ARN celebrates top performing partners at the 2019 Innovation Awards
Channel gathers to celebrate the winners of the ARN Innovation Awards 2019
Dicker Data finishes Australian leg of TechX 2019 in Brisbane
ARN honours IT vanguards with 2019 Hall of Fame Lunch
Bumper Sydney channel sizes up future priorities at Dicker Data TechX 2019
EDGE 2019: Channel forges new partnerships during evening networking
IDC pegs Chromebook shipments at 1.6M for Q1, versus 1.2M Mac notebooks
The problematic Dell Foundation Services tool might have updated itself on systems bought before August
But companies might not save as much as expected by pushing hardware costs off to employees
The enterprise and BYOD segments of the market are driving continued tablet growth
However, PC shipments continue to slide
Admin staff spend less time dealing with paperwork and more time looking after residents
The research also suggests that Apple Pay adoption is influencing how Australians choose a bank
ACMA report reveals that mobile phones are the most popular and frequently used device for internet access in the country
Company's top U.S. exec doesn't admit defects actually caused fires, however