Apple has ultra-high ambitions for its new ultra-wideband chip. It’s more than just tag tracking and AirDrop. So much more.
Mobility and Wireless
5G Networks has made another play for increased rack space capacity with the purchase of Sydney’s Australian Pacific Data Centres (APDC).
Huawei has dropped a lawsuit against the US government after it released the Chinese vendor's telecommunications equipment that was seized on suspicion of violating export ...
Melbourne-based occupational therapist Keo Physio Group has ditched its Apple Macs in favour of Microsoft Surface devices in an effort to cut its administrative bottlenecks.
- JB Hi-Fi signs reseller deal with cyber safety vendor Family Zone
- Telstra, Magna Systems and Summit Tech bring 8K VR streaming to 5G
- Telstra recognises partner milestones during FY19
- Australian smartphone sales decline over second quarter of 2019
- Oreta grows headcount to 100 through combined Telstra BTC practice
- Verizon inks NBN reseller enterprise deal
- HP CEO Dion Weisler set to depart
- Uniti Group to buy fibre company LBNCo for $100M
- US offers Huawei 90-day reprieve to buy from American suppliers
- Huawei unveils Harmony operating system, won't ditch Android for smartphones
- Huawei boss vows never to ‘give up’ on Australia despite 5G ban
- The Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G will be Optus' first 5G phone
Dicker Data finishes Australian leg of TechX 2019 in Brisbane
ARN honours IT vanguards with 2019 Hall of Fame Lunch
Bumper Sydney channel sizes up future priorities at Dicker Data TechX 2019
EDGE 2019: Channel forges new partnerships during evening networking
Dicker Data TechX 2019 touches down in Melbourne
EDGE 2019: Thought leaders share how to build a channel of the future
IDC pegs Chromebook shipments at 1.6M for Q1, versus 1.2M Mac notebooks
The problematic Dell Foundation Services tool might have updated itself on systems bought before August
But companies might not save as much as expected by pushing hardware costs off to employees
The enterprise and BYOD segments of the market are driving continued tablet growth
However, PC shipments continue to slide
Admin staff spend less time dealing with paperwork and more time looking after residents
The research also suggests that Apple Pay adoption is influencing how Australians choose a bank
ACMA report reveals that mobile phones are the most popular and frequently used device for internet access in the country
Company's top U.S. exec doesn't admit defects actually caused fires, however