For some, two of the best products Microsoft ever produced are Windows Mobile and Windows 7 - and support for both are ending in about ...
Mobility and Wireless
Matthew Oostveen has vacated his role as CTO across Asia Pacific and Japan at Dell EMC, exiting the vendor after five years in the role.
Telstra has upgraded its subsea fibre capacity by deploying Infirera Infinite Capacity Endine 4 (ICE4).
Microsoft has finally restarted the automatic distribution of Windows 10 October 2018 Update, the problem-plagued upgrade pulled from release in October.
- Defence issues $190M worth of IT contracts
- Microsoft side-steps channel in direct Azure play
- Vodafone pays IBM $550M in 5G driven cloud services deal
- Enterprise will focus on four technologies in 2019
- Dell EMC attacks multi-cloud market with partners in pursuit
- IBM moves Juniper to the cloud in seven-year $325M deal
- Lenovo, HP and Dell fight for PC market dominance
- Microsoft rumoured to be working on foldable devices
- How Cisco's TacOps unit restores communication after natural disasters
- Controversial security researcher ranking site Pwnhead considers its future
- Tick-tock: the year-long Windows 7 countdown by the numbers
- Building boom as hyperscale data centre count reaches 430
ASI Solutions hosts key customers following bumper 2018
Industry figures shine at 2018 ARN Women in ICT Awards
Meet the leading female front runners in tech
ARN Exchange: how can partners capitalise on the new data centre agenda?
Channel cheers home Melbourne Cup winner at ARN and Dicker Data celebration
Inside the experience economy: what’s the partner play?
IDC pegs Chromebook shipments at 1.6M for Q1, versus 1.2M Mac notebooks
The problematic Dell Foundation Services tool might have updated itself on systems bought before August
But companies might not save as much as expected by pushing hardware costs off to employees
The enterprise and BYOD segments of the market are driving continued tablet growth
However, PC shipments continue to slide
Admin staff spend less time dealing with paperwork and more time looking after residents
The research also suggests that Apple Pay adoption is influencing how Australians choose a bank
ACMA report reveals that mobile phones are the most popular and frequently used device for internet access in the country
Company's top U.S. exec doesn't admit defects actually caused fires, however