The ACCC has conducted a full investigation into the incident that occurred on 8 May whereby the merger information between TPG and Vodafone was leaked ...
Mobility and Wireless
Cloud delivery and performance vendor Akamai Technologies has appointed Adam Noall as its Australia and New Zealand channel manager.
The majority of Australian consumers are accessing the internet on download speeds of less than 24 Mbps, according to the ACCC.
Spirit Telecom has announced its second acquisition in a month with the $300,000 purchase of Building Connect.
- Nick Verykios sets Arrow exit date
- Michael Dell slams multi-cloud credentials of HPE
- Huawei Australia posts 89 per cent profit rise as CEO exits
- Dell Technologies honours leading regional partners
- Dell EMC revamps partner program to widen tech portfolio
- Dell edges closer to Microsoft with VMware as anchor point
- Cisco and Samsung go ‘undercover’ to test Wi-Fi 6
- Dell is creating a channel built on cross-sell
- Telstra strike suspended after ‘promising breakthrough’
- DocuSign doubles revenue, customers and staff every nine months
- NEC Australia gets $23M to enhance connectivity for WA Health
- Arq Group becomes first Aussie MSP to gain AWS mobile competency
Synnex sizes up TaaS potential for channel partners
Starting the automation engine: how partners can service new customer demands
IBM rolls out channel roadmap to Aussie partners
Melbourne partners debate changing security landscape in cloud
Securing the cloud amid a vanishing perimeter
ARN kicks off awards season in 2019 with Judges' Lunch
IDC pegs Chromebook shipments at 1.6M for Q1, versus 1.2M Mac notebooks
The problematic Dell Foundation Services tool might have updated itself on systems bought before August
But companies might not save as much as expected by pushing hardware costs off to employees
The enterprise and BYOD segments of the market are driving continued tablet growth
However, PC shipments continue to slide
Admin staff spend less time dealing with paperwork and more time looking after residents
The research also suggests that Apple Pay adoption is influencing how Australians choose a bank
ACMA report reveals that mobile phones are the most popular and frequently used device for internet access in the country
Company's top U.S. exec doesn't admit defects actually caused fires, however