Telstra has once again lost out to Optus in a legal challenge, this time over allegations the latter telco misled customers about the size of ...
Mobility and Wireless
Vocus Group has “reinvigorated” its channel business after seeing sales grow by 17 per cent in financial year 2020.
Nominations have opened for the 2020 ARN Women in ICT Awards (WIICTA), with submissions set to close on Friday 2 October at midnight.
Future partner success will be centred on striking a balance between the creation and implementation of customer strategies.
- Jobs on the line as Huawei plans to shrink presence in Australia
- Hosted Network turns to Juniper for core network upgrade
- HCL coughs up $162M for Australia's DWS
- Dicker Data adds Kontakt.io and Digital Matter to IoT portfolio
- CenturyLink rebrands to Lumen Technologies
- Tech leads crisis-driven M&A boom with US$350B deal rush
- Microsoft Surface Duo review roundup: A unique dual-screen phone with too many issues
- TAFE NSW looks for mass Wi-Fi overhaul across 160 sites
- Huawei to launch Android alternative Harmony OS on phones next year
- Aussie IT services export market hits US$3.9B
- Super fund ignites bidding war for Opticomm
- Kotlin mobile SDK shares code across Android, iOS
ARN celebrates top performing partners at the 2019 Innovation Awards
Channel gathers to celebrate the winners of the ARN Innovation Awards 2019
Dicker Data finishes Australian leg of TechX 2019 in Brisbane
ARN honours IT vanguards with 2019 Hall of Fame Lunch
Bumper Sydney channel sizes up future priorities at Dicker Data TechX 2019
EDGE 2019: Channel forges new partnerships during evening networking
IDC pegs Chromebook shipments at 1.6M for Q1, versus 1.2M Mac notebooks
The problematic Dell Foundation Services tool might have updated itself on systems bought before August
But companies might not save as much as expected by pushing hardware costs off to employees
The enterprise and BYOD segments of the market are driving continued tablet growth
However, PC shipments continue to slide
Admin staff spend less time dealing with paperwork and more time looking after residents
The research also suggests that Apple Pay adoption is influencing how Australians choose a bank
ACMA report reveals that mobile phones are the most popular and frequently used device for internet access in the country
Company's top U.S. exec doesn't admit defects actually caused fires, however