The European Commission will urge EU countries to share more data to tackle cyber security risks related to 5G networks but will ignore U.S. calls ...
Mobility and Wireless
Mike Lynch faces HP in London's High Court on Monday in a multi-billion dollar showdown over the tech giant's purchase of the Autonomy software business ...
Sydney-headquartered MNF Group has entered into an asset sale agreement that will see the publicly-listed company sell its fixed line residential broadband customer base to ...
Managed services is expected to dominate security spending in 2019, as customers turn to the channel for increased protection.
- Cisco directs high priority patches for IP phone security exposures
- Colocation providers investing billions in Australian data centres
- As Teams turns two, Microsoft adds compliance and meeting features
- 5G Networks switches on its data network
- Brennan IT signs multi-year deals with fast-food and automotive giants
- $160M more goes into mobile blackspot program
- When Windows 10 feature upgrades collide
- TPG takes a $150M hit to profit after mobile network halt
- Microsoft draws up devices strategy for partners
- Optus, Telstra deliver round four of mobile blackspot program
- Optus Business partners with Cisco to connect UWA students
- Orange strikes $25M SD-WAN and security deal with Melbourne-based Aurecon
IBM rolls out channel roadmap to Aussie partners
Melbourne partners debate changing security landscape in cloud
Securing the cloud amid a vanishing perimeter
ARN kicks off awards season in 2019 with Judges' Lunch
Nextgen kick-starts 2019 with annual Summer Party
Leadership in mind as Nextgen launches inaugural forum for channel
IDC pegs Chromebook shipments at 1.6M for Q1, versus 1.2M Mac notebooks
The problematic Dell Foundation Services tool might have updated itself on systems bought before August
But companies might not save as much as expected by pushing hardware costs off to employees
The enterprise and BYOD segments of the market are driving continued tablet growth
However, PC shipments continue to slide
Admin staff spend less time dealing with paperwork and more time looking after residents
The research also suggests that Apple Pay adoption is influencing how Australians choose a bank
ACMA report reveals that mobile phones are the most popular and frequently used device for internet access in the country
Company's top U.S. exec doesn't admit defects actually caused fires, however