Mike Lynch faces HP in London's High Court on Monday in a multi-billion dollar showdown over the tech giant's purchase of the Autonomy software business ...
Managed services is expected to dominate security spending in 2019, as customers turn to the channel for increased protection.
Colocation providers are collectively investing billions of dollars in Australia, demonstrated through enhanced spending by key players such as NextDC and Equinix.
Microsoft has drawn up a blueprint for channel growth in 2019, triggered by Windows 7 end of support, emerging business models and partner innovation.
- HP recalls 78,500 more laptop batteries because of fire concerns
- ATO scams cost Australians $2.2M in three months
- Kathmandu investigates suspected data breach
- Why at 30, the World Wide Web must emerge from 'adolescence'
- Why rebranding helped redefine priorities for Omni IT in Canberra
- The IoT Inside Job, with Fujitsu in Australia
- AI is not Hocus Pocus… it’s just Pocus
- Tech giants support government led initiative to boost presence of women in IT
- Cisco honours leading trans-Tasman partners
- Qualcomm launches patent challenge to Apple ahead of antitrust case
- The channel: unsung heroes of the IoT market
- Karl Sice exits ASI Solutions
At the recent EDGE Alumni breakfast, hosted by ARN, the leading voice in customer centricity and digital transformation, Nancy Rademaker, spoke about how the changing profile of consumers – their changing tastes, behaviours and attitudes – is disrupting incumbent businesses.. Read more
IBM rolls out channel roadmap to Aussie partners
Melbourne partners debate changing security landscape in cloud
Securing the cloud amid a vanishing perimeter
ARN kicks off awards season in 2019 with Judges' Lunch
Nextgen kick-starts 2019 with annual Summer Party
Leadership in mind as Nextgen launches inaugural forum for channel
Apple has officially launched its new series of retail classes, and it could dramatically change the way we look at Apple stores.
New iPhones, new MacBooks, and new Apple Watches were bright spots in an otherwise gloomy year of sliding iPhone sales and a legal battle with ...
iPhones, Amazon gadgets, Android tablets, Windows 10 computers, Xbox bundles, big cheap TVs & other Black Friday 2016 bargains
Microsoft previews deals on Surface tablets, Dell laptops; plenty of Windows 10 machine deals surface in other retailers' Black Friday 2016 ads
$250 gift cards being bundled with Android smartphones, up to $100 being knocked off Android tablets by big retailers for Black Friday 2016
Oculus Rift, HTC VIVE, PlayStation VR will all be showing up on Black Friday wish lists
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.
Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy
Automation is nice, but it doesn't mean you should hand over responsibility to the machines.
It's smaller and supports 4K video streaming, but not 4K gaming
The purpose: To enhance voice-only commands and increase safety while driving
This is a Chromebook solid enough for business use.