The government sector is on track to be a good hunting ground this year for partners looking to boost business, with public sector spend in ...
Swoop Telecommunications and NodeOne have been acquired by publicly listed Stemify in a reverse takeover deal worth $61.3 million.
Telstra has severed its 26-year relationship with retail licence holder Vita Group, opting to take full ownership over its self-branded retail store network.
Australia’s smartphone market flatlined in 2020 as users felt the economic impact of the coronavirus pandemic.
- Simon Lane flags first priorities as new Winc Australia solutions leader
- Aussie tech spend to hit $98B in 2021
- Apple VP Dan Riccio to focus on ‘new project’ and step down as leader of hardware engineering
- IT spending rally could hit $3.9T in 2021
- Kogan cops spam heat after blasting out 42M emails to consumers
- Dicker Data signs StarTech to Australian portfolio
- JB Hi-Fi half year sales reach almost $5B after ‘extraordinary period’
- DXC polishes retail operations for Michael Hill across A/NZ
- Is the A/NZ channel shrinking?
- How agile development teams use value streams
- 5 challenges every multicloud strategy must address
- Microsoft reveals new Surface Pro 7+, business-only 2-in-1
For the past six years, global leader in IT infrastructure, power and cooling, APC by Schneider Electric, has celebrated the success of its highest performing partners through the APC Amplify rewards program. And that isn’t about to stop. Despite the world facing new challenges arising from the current unprecedented situation, APC remains focused on connecting and engaging its valued network of trusted partners.. Read more
Dicker Data finishes Australian leg of TechX 2019 in Brisbane
Bumper Sydney channel sizes up future priorities at Dicker Data TechX 2019
EDGE 2019: Channel forges new partnerships during evening networking
Dicker Data TechX 2019 touches down in Melbourne
Tech credentials on show during Ingram Micro One APAC
Dicker Data empowers future channel as TechX 2019 kicks off in Perth
Apple has officially launched its new series of retail classes, and it could dramatically change the way we look at Apple stores.
New iPhones, new MacBooks, and new Apple Watches were bright spots in an otherwise gloomy year of sliding iPhone sales and a legal battle with ...
iPhones, Amazon gadgets, Android tablets, Windows 10 computers, Xbox bundles, big cheap TVs & other Black Friday 2016 bargains
Microsoft previews deals on Surface tablets, Dell laptops; plenty of Windows 10 machine deals surface in other retailers' Black Friday 2016 ads
$250 gift cards being bundled with Android smartphones, up to $100 being knocked off Android tablets by big retailers for Black Friday 2016
Oculus Rift, HTC VIVE, PlayStation VR will all be showing up on Black Friday wish lists
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.
Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy
Automation is nice, but it doesn't mean you should hand over responsibility to the machines.
It's smaller and supports 4K video streaming, but not 4K gaming
The purpose: To enhance voice-only commands and increase safety while driving
This is a Chromebook solid enough for business use.