But the forecast drop in tech budgets may be less than initially feared as companies race to accelerate spending to support employees that now have ...
Distributors across the region are activating their business continuity plans, declaring they’re open for business, keeping supplies up to meet demand and reassuring partners of ...
JB Hi-Fi has temporarily closed all 14 of its New Zealand stores, a move made in response to the New Zealand government’s introduction of alert ...
EDGE 2020 has been rescheduled until late in the second half of 2020, in response to recent Covid-19 developments in Australia and New Zealand.
- Winc, OfficeMax NZ owner 'aggressively revamping' operations model
- Tech Data to appeal €76M antitrust fine
- How to leverage Australia’s stimulus package
- Homeworking creates surge in hardware demand
- Telstra closes 23 stores nationwide
- JB Hi-Fi sales rise as COVID-19 spurs need for remote work
- Harvey Norman closes Malaysia stores as Covid-19 bites
- Flight Centre business review hits IT contractors as COVID-19 rolls on
- Ingram Micro to vigorously contest anti-competitive case decision
- Apple takes big steps to confront coronavirus impact outside China
- 30 Under 30 Tech Awards return to Emerging Leaders forum
- Govt IT procurement faces delays as COVID-19 hits supplies
As the COVID-19 outbreak spreads, everyone is now turning to remote work as a solution to keep their businesses running. This transition could also expose organisations to a different type of virus -- the one that lurks maliciously in the background of computers.. Read more
Dicker Data finishes Australian leg of TechX 2019 in Brisbane
Bumper Sydney channel sizes up future priorities at Dicker Data TechX 2019
EDGE 2019: Channel forges new partnerships during evening networking
Dicker Data TechX 2019 touches down in Melbourne
Tech credentials on show during Ingram Micro One APAC
Dicker Data empowers future channel as TechX 2019 kicks off in Perth
Apple has officially launched its new series of retail classes, and it could dramatically change the way we look at Apple stores.
New iPhones, new MacBooks, and new Apple Watches were bright spots in an otherwise gloomy year of sliding iPhone sales and a legal battle with ...
iPhones, Amazon gadgets, Android tablets, Windows 10 computers, Xbox bundles, big cheap TVs & other Black Friday 2016 bargains
Microsoft previews deals on Surface tablets, Dell laptops; plenty of Windows 10 machine deals surface in other retailers' Black Friday 2016 ads
$250 gift cards being bundled with Android smartphones, up to $100 being knocked off Android tablets by big retailers for Black Friday 2016
Oculus Rift, HTC VIVE, PlayStation VR will all be showing up on Black Friday wish lists
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.
Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy
Automation is nice, but it doesn't mean you should hand over responsibility to the machines.
It's smaller and supports 4K video streaming, but not 4K gaming
The purpose: To enhance voice-only commands and increase safety while driving
This is a Chromebook solid enough for business use.