IT services provider Computers Now has announced it will support and sell Apple products as an authorised enterprise reseller.
Publicly-listed Vita Group has once again pledged to lose sales remuneration from Telstra in exchange for a greater retail store presence.
Dion Weisler has unveiled plans to exit as CEO of HP, returning home to Australia due to a “family health matter”.
Melbourne-based wholesale network infrastructure operator OptiComm is set to list on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) following $42.3 million in capital raising.
- Australian smartphone sales predicted to decline in 2019, bounce back in 2020
- Ink cartridges reseller Gtek Solutions warned over 'harassment' calls
- Microsoft scraps channel changes following partner backlash
- Dodo to refund $360,000 to NBN customers for false streaming claims
- Coles partners with Microsoft for AI and cloud
- MSY set to list on ASX following $19.8M acquisition
- NBN launches wholesale discount bundles
- NBN Co prepares to roll out more changes to wholesale pricing
- Vita Group expects earnings to reach up to $46.5M
- Kogan faces court over misleading discount offers
- Nick Verykios sets Arrow exit date
- Dell Technologies honours leading regional partners
Fortinet’s security services are optimised to be delivered in MSSP environment, the fastest growing segment of the security market. Fortinet’s Tim Fitzgerald shows how you can tap into this burgeoning field.. Read more
Dicker Data finishes Australian leg of TechX 2019 in Brisbane
Bumper Sydney channel sizes up future priorities at Dicker Data TechX 2019
EDGE 2019: Channel forges new partnerships during evening networking
Dicker Data TechX 2019 touches down in Melbourne
Tech credentials on show during Ingram Micro One APAC
Dicker Data empowers future channel as TechX 2019 kicks off in Perth
Apple has officially launched its new series of retail classes, and it could dramatically change the way we look at Apple stores.
New iPhones, new MacBooks, and new Apple Watches were bright spots in an otherwise gloomy year of sliding iPhone sales and a legal battle with ...
iPhones, Amazon gadgets, Android tablets, Windows 10 computers, Xbox bundles, big cheap TVs & other Black Friday 2016 bargains
Microsoft previews deals on Surface tablets, Dell laptops; plenty of Windows 10 machine deals surface in other retailers' Black Friday 2016 ads
$250 gift cards being bundled with Android smartphones, up to $100 being knocked off Android tablets by big retailers for Black Friday 2016
Oculus Rift, HTC VIVE, PlayStation VR will all be showing up on Black Friday wish lists
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.
Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy
Automation is nice, but it doesn't mean you should hand over responsibility to the machines.
It's smaller and supports 4K video streaming, but not 4K gaming
The purpose: To enhance voice-only commands and increase safety while driving
This is a Chromebook solid enough for business use.