The Australian Department of Defence has issued three technology contracts amounting to $190 million, with Fujitsu and Kinetic IT the big winners.
Microsoft will allow customers to bypass the channel and purchase Azure services direct, in a strategy aimed at increasing adoption among SMBs.
If 2018 was the year of the data breach, the thinking among IT pros is that this will be the year companies take concrete steps ...
Before Ron Snyder joined Cisco's 'Tactical Operations' unit he was in the US Navy, offering experience working in adverse and high-pressure conditions.
- Controversial security researcher ranking site Pwnhead considers its future
- Vintek acquires Canberra-based Cloud Central
- Ingram Micro sales manager exits for Winc
- IoT set to explode into $745B market
- The tech world’s best CEO? Microsoft’s Nadella, hands down
- Accenture CEO steps down due to health reasons
- AI-assisted imposters, IoT and crypto-jacking: cyber security in 2019
- Microsoft doubles net profit in Australia, tops $100M
- Apple cuts first-quarter production plan for new iPhones by 10 per cent
- Microsoft tries to take on the Chromebook once more
- DXC drops $2B to acquire software development specialists
- 5G versus 4G: how speed, latency and application support differ
Mobile technology is clearly the future for business. IDC research shows that 79 per cent of businesses are buying and supporting notebooks for their employees. On top of that, 86 per cent are supplying their employees with smartphones, and 62 per cent are providing tablets.. Read more
ASI Solutions hosts key customers following bumper 2018
Industry figures shine at 2018 ARN Women in ICT Awards
Meet the leading female front runners in tech
ARN Exchange: how can partners capitalise on the new data centre agenda?
Channel cheers home Melbourne Cup winner at ARN and Dicker Data celebration
Inside the experience economy: what’s the partner play?
Apple has officially launched its new series of retail classes, and it could dramatically change the way we look at Apple stores.
New iPhones, new MacBooks, and new Apple Watches were bright spots in an otherwise gloomy year of sliding iPhone sales and a legal battle with ...
iPhones, Amazon gadgets, Android tablets, Windows 10 computers, Xbox bundles, big cheap TVs & other Black Friday 2016 bargains
Microsoft previews deals on Surface tablets, Dell laptops; plenty of Windows 10 machine deals surface in other retailers' Black Friday 2016 ads
$250 gift cards being bundled with Android smartphones, up to $100 being knocked off Android tablets by big retailers for Black Friday 2016
Oculus Rift, HTC VIVE, PlayStation VR will all be showing up on Black Friday wish lists
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.
Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy
Automation is nice, but it doesn't mean you should hand over responsibility to the machines.
It's smaller and supports 4K video streaming, but not 4K gaming
The purpose: To enhance voice-only commands and increase safety while driving
This is a Chromebook solid enough for business use.