IBM beat analysts’ estimates for second-quarter profit on Wednesday, propped up by recurring growth in its high-margin cloud business.
Data centre operator Data Exchange Networks has appointed Matthew Madden as its new CEO following the departure of Peter Christie.
Dell EMC executive Andrew Foot has left the vendor after almost a decade in favour of rival Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE).
Data management software vendor, Commvault has taken the wrappers off a new global partner program that promises to create multiple new revenue streams and enhance ...
- ARN Innovation Awards 2019: and the finalists are...
- Microsoft scraps channel changes following partner backlash
- Pat Devlin takes on Aruba A/NZ leadership role
- Colocation facilities buck cloud and data centre trends
- TechnologyOne rips out Vic council legacy enterprise system
- Australia’s ‘encryption’ law could erode consumer trust in tech: Amazon
- What’s in a name? The ramifications of Dimension Data’s rebrand to NTT
- Public cloud services spending set to double by 2023
- Australian SaaS public cloud revenue hits $2.6B
- Government wants facial recognition legislation passed before end of 2019
- Major hybrid cloud options compared: AWS Outposts vs Azure Stack vs Google Anthos
- NEC unveils $4M Triple Zero service for Tasmania Govt
Edge computing: the next frontier in hybrid IT and digital transformation. Read more
Synnex sizes up TaaS potential for channel partners
Schneider Electric shines spotlight on leading channel partners
Starting the automation engine: how partners can service new customer demands
IBM rolls out channel roadmap to Aussie partners
Melbourne partners debate changing security landscape in cloud
Securing the cloud amid a vanishing perimeter
By eliminating redundant blocks of data within a dataset – deduplication – enterprises can reduce the size of backups 90-99%.
Improvements in network-attached storage density and performance target unstructured data workloads. Here's how a NAS server works, how it is different than a SAN and ...
After acquiring two multi-billion-dollar companies, Western Digital had a choice: continue using disparate methods for corporate application access or rip and replace it all with ...
Emerging now: P2P networks that use blockchain to manage cloud storage based on the sharing of excess drive and network capacity on PCs and in ...
While the highlight of SanDisk's latest microSD card is it's world-record 400GB capacity, what's overlooked is its improved ability to load and run apps.
The current pace of releases indicates macOS High Sierra will likely arrive the third week in September.
The datacentre of the future is shaped by a number of forces including commoditisation, virtualisation, integration and innovation. A group of industry experts sat down ...
Offerings from these young storage companies include the likes of hybrid-cloud storage, tiered caching, zero data loss after recovery and even distributed storage on free ...
Innovation, founders and funding all helped us winnow down the initial 58 contenders for our list to the final10 hot storage startups.
New flash drives aren't just boosting consumer tech
We test cloud backup software from Mozy, Carbonite, Acronis and IDrive. Find out which offers the best security, speed, features, interface and price.
While simple to use, the tiny SD card carries a hefty price for convenience’s sake -- and it won't work with the newest Apple laptops. ...
Mac users can now tell their computers what to do using Apple’s voice-activated assistant.