Data centre infrastructure specialist, Vertiv has inked a partnership with Canberra-based rack and data centre solutions provider, SRA Solutions, as a way to ramp up ...
Vertiv’s former regional channel boss Daniel Sargent has joined its partner Natural Power Solutions (NPS) as business development manager for enterprise
IT support and services provider Curvature has expanded its footprint in Australia with the opening of two local offices.
Nick Verykios has revealed plans to vacate his role as managing director of Arrow ECS ANZ, following more than 15 years running the distributor.
- Michael Dell slams multi-cloud credentials of HPE
- Dell Technologies honours leading regional partners
- Dell EMC revamps partner program to widen tech portfolio
- Hitachi Vantara appoints A/NZ channel chief
- Datacom brings hybrid cloud to North Queensland businesses
- Dell edges closer to Microsoft with VMware as anchor point
- Dell is creating a channel built on cross-sell
- Australia IT spending to reach $94B in 2019
- Equinix offers global connections through ECX Fabric
- IT solutions provider Qirx wins $5.7M Social Services deal
- Meet CBD Solutions, the new Google Cloud-only Australian partner
- Security spending set for 20 per cent boost, but where’s the money going?
Synnex sizes up TaaS potential for channel partners
Schneider Electric shines spotlight on leading channel partners
Starting the automation engine: how partners can service new customer demands
IBM rolls out channel roadmap to Aussie partners
Melbourne partners debate changing security landscape in cloud
Securing the cloud amid a vanishing perimeter
Oracle Cloud Applications Release 13 updates the UI and adds features across SCM, ERP, HCM and customer engagement suites
At its Discover conference this week, HPE reveals 'silicon root of trust,' advances in software defined infrastructure
Microsoft has positioned artificial intelligence as being as important as Windows, Office and Cloud. Here's why.
Separating HP’s enterprise services business from its parent company is a challenging but necessary task for Scott Spradley, who says ‘hard work is fun.’
VMware this week updated investors on the progress of emerging technologies playing an increasingly significant role in the company’s earnings.
ARN spoke to partners about the state of play in Victoria’s capital.
The latest ARN Roundtable was held at Sydney's Cafe Del Mar, and was sponsored by Cloudera and Veritas. The guestlist saw a VIP group of ...
Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy
Toyota is not only looking to the future of cars, but to a future of robotic cars. Columnist Rob Enderle writes that Toyota is working ...
Columnist Rob Enderle describes 2015 as yet another year when stupid decisions were the norm. He would like to see folks finally learning from their ...