The European Commission will urge EU countries to share more data to tackle cyber security risks related to 5G networks but will ignore U.S. calls ...
Mike Lynch faces HP in London's High Court on Monday in a multi-billion dollar showdown over the tech giant's purchase of the Autonomy software business ...
Managed services is expected to dominate security spending in 2019, as customers turn to the channel for increased protection.
Cloudera has laid out its plans for a new combined data platform since merging with fellow open source big data vendor Hortonworks.
- Renault, Nissan and Mitsubishi leverage intelligent cloud through Microsoft Azure
- Colocation providers investing billions in Australian data centres
- Zoho partners in Australia await local data centre presence
- Data Exchange Network receives approval for Homebush data centre
- Brennan IT signs multi-year deals with fast-food and automotive giants
- Microsoft draws up devices strategy for partners
- Trans-Tasman channel boss exits Vertiv
- Optus Business partners with Cisco to connect UWA students
- Orange strikes $25M SD-WAN and security deal with Melbourne-based Aurecon
- How SDN, SD-WAN and security fit in VMware's strategy
- Australian Data Centres aligns with Mainframe Cloud
- Ingram Micro bolsters Cloud Marketplace to drive ISV growth
Both business and consumers have jumped on board the Internet of Things (IoT). The efficiency and productivity promised by connected workplaces and operations will see organisations spend $US745 billion on IoT in 2019, according to research by market intelligence company, IDC research. By 2022, it will surpass $US1 trillion. Read more
IBM rolls out channel roadmap to Aussie partners
Melbourne partners debate changing security landscape in cloud
Securing the cloud amid a vanishing perimeter
ARN kicks off awards season in 2019 with Judges' Lunch
Nextgen kick-starts 2019 with annual Summer Party
Leadership in mind as Nextgen launches inaugural forum for channel
Oracle Cloud Applications Release 13 updates the UI and adds features across SCM, ERP, HCM and customer engagement suites
At its Discover conference this week, HPE reveals 'silicon root of trust,' advances in software defined infrastructure
Microsoft has positioned artificial intelligence as being as important as Windows, Office and Cloud. Here's why.
Separating HP’s enterprise services business from its parent company is a challenging but necessary task for Scott Spradley, who says ‘hard work is fun.’
VMware this week updated investors on the progress of emerging technologies playing an increasingly significant role in the company’s earnings.
ARN spoke to partners about the state of play in Victoria’s capital.
The latest ARN Roundtable was held at Sydney's Cafe Del Mar, and was sponsored by Cloudera and Veritas. The guestlist saw a VIP group of ...
Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy
Toyota is not only looking to the future of cars, but to a future of robotic cars. Columnist Rob Enderle writes that Toyota is working ...
Columnist Rob Enderle describes 2015 as yet another year when stupid decisions were the norm. He would like to see folks finally learning from their ...