Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) and Nutanix have shed more light on what their joint hybrid cloud offering will mean for the channel ahead of the ...
5G Networks has made another play for increased rack space capacity with the purchase of Sydney’s Australian Pacific Data Centres (APDC).
Investing in its digital footprint across areas such as distributed ledger technology, exploring potential use cases for artificial intelligence and expanding its data centre has ...
Customers are increasingly using services from multiple cloud providers, compelling partners to be ‘agnostic’ about who they work with. So why is AWS putting the ...
- NextDC quietly launches offices in Singapore and Japan
- NextDC makes $10M loss after ‘record investment’
- VMware gains further traction in telco and 5G
- HPE brings Greenlake to VMware Cloud Foundation customers
- Hostworks and Anittel add $43M to 5G Networks coffers
- NextDC plots first micro data centre in Perth
- TechFlow migrates 500TB in data centre consolidation for Field Solutions
- Data Exchange Networks opens delayed Sydney data centre
- Rhipe's Microsoft Office 365 seats hit 600,000 as revenue soars
- Data centre M&A deal volumes set for all-time high in 2019
- Remembering IBM's Michelle Richter
- Digital Realty expands access to IBM Cloud in Sydney
Fortinet’s security services are optimised to be delivered in MSSP environment, the fastest growing segment of the security market. Fortinet’s Tim Fitzgerald shows how you can tap into this burgeoning field.. Read more
Dicker Data finishes Australian leg of TechX 2019 in Brisbane
ARN honours IT vanguards with 2019 Hall of Fame Lunch
Bumper Sydney channel sizes up future priorities at Dicker Data TechX 2019
EDGE 2019: Channel forges new partnerships during evening networking
Dicker Data TechX 2019 touches down in Melbourne
EDGE 2019: Thought leaders share how to build a channel of the future
Oracle Cloud Applications Release 13 updates the UI and adds features across SCM, ERP, HCM and customer engagement suites
At its Discover conference this week, HPE reveals 'silicon root of trust,' advances in software defined infrastructure
Microsoft has positioned artificial intelligence as being as important as Windows, Office and Cloud. Here's why.
Separating HP’s enterprise services business from its parent company is a challenging but necessary task for Scott Spradley, who says ‘hard work is fun.’
VMware this week updated investors on the progress of emerging technologies playing an increasingly significant role in the company’s earnings.
ARN spoke to partners about the state of play in Victoria’s capital.
The latest ARN Roundtable was held at Sydney's Cafe Del Mar, and was sponsored by Cloudera and Veritas. The guestlist saw a VIP group of ...
Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy
Toyota is not only looking to the future of cars, but to a future of robotic cars. Columnist Rob Enderle writes that Toyota is working ...
Columnist Rob Enderle describes 2015 as yet another year when stupid decisions were the norm. He would like to see folks finally learning from their ...