Uniti Group has seen a 148 per cent year-on-year increase in revenue to $54.6 million and earnings before tax increased 307 per cent to $29.3 ...
Lenovo Data Center Group is searching for a new A/NZ channel leader following Frank Eagleton’s departure.
Data centre managers need to raise the profile of available job roles and rethink hiring tactics, according to technology executives.
Andrew Assad has vacated his role as general manager of Australia and New Zealand at Arrow, exiting the distributor after almost 16 years of service.
- Lenovo refocuses business structure as services rake in $1.4B for Q3
- How the data centre workforce is evolving
- Channel veteran Neels du Plooy exits VMware
- Dell draws VMware licences into updated partner program
- VMware overhauls distribution in Australia
- OVHcloud doubles Australian server capacity with NextDC
- Just three companies claim half of the world’s hyperscale data centres
- Aussie tech spend to hit $98B in 2021
- Hot network certifications: Multi-skill certs to dominate 2021
- IT spending rally could hit $3.9T in 2021
- Sunshine Coast health services looking to renew 'aging' infrastructure
- Leading Edge DC dishes up direct connectivity from Newcastle data centre
ARN Exchange Sydney: Powering digital futures at the edge
ARN Exchange Brisbane: Helping businesses realise their transformation ambitions at the Edge
ARN celebrates top performing partners at the 2019 Innovation Awards
Channel gathers to celebrate the winners of the ARN Innovation Awards 2019
Dicker Data finishes Australian leg of TechX 2019 in Brisbane
ARN honours IT vanguards with 2019 Hall of Fame Lunch
Oracle Cloud Applications Release 13 updates the UI and adds features across SCM, ERP, HCM and customer engagement suites
At its Discover conference this week, HPE reveals 'silicon root of trust,' advances in software defined infrastructure
Microsoft has positioned artificial intelligence as being as important as Windows, Office and Cloud. Here's why.
Separating HP’s enterprise services business from its parent company is a challenging but necessary task for Scott Spradley, who says ‘hard work is fun.’
VMware this week updated investors on the progress of emerging technologies playing an increasingly significant role in the company’s earnings.
ARN spoke to partners about the state of play in Victoria’s capital.
The latest ARN Roundtable was held at Sydney's Cafe Del Mar, and was sponsored by Cloudera and Veritas. The guestlist saw a VIP group of ...
Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy
Toyota is not only looking to the future of cars, but to a future of robotic cars. Columnist Rob Enderle writes that Toyota is working ...
Columnist Rob Enderle describes 2015 as yet another year when stupid decisions were the norm. He would like to see folks finally learning from their ...