Data centre operator Data Exchange Networks has appointed Matthew Madden as its new CEO following the departure of Peter Christie.
Dell EMC executive Andrew Foot has left the vendor after almost a decade in favour of rival Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE).
ARN is proud to announce the finalists for this year's ARN Innovation Awards featuring a stellar line-up of partners and start-ups.
Microsoft has rescinded plans to stop providing partners with internal use rights on products, following global uproar from the channel ecosystem.
- IBM closes Red Hat deal for $34 billion
- Last chance to have your say on the state of the A/NZ channel
- Ping pong, paradoxes and priorities — millennials and Australia's IT channel
- Lendlease makes billion-dollar data centre play
- 360 Capital sets $50M pre-IPO price for infrastructure fund listing
- Cisco sounds warning on 3 critical security patches for DNA Center
- Macquarie Telecom $80M data centre delayed
- Area9 wins $7m back-up data centre deal with NT Govt
- Sydney retail colocation revenue growing at 15 per cent
- Snowflake appoints Zac Brandt to lead Australia
- IBM offers private cloud on-ramp via Equinix Melbourne
- HPE pushes towards everything-as-a-service
Synnex sizes up TaaS potential for channel partners
Schneider Electric shines spotlight on leading channel partners
Starting the automation engine: how partners can service new customer demands
IBM rolls out channel roadmap to Aussie partners
Melbourne partners debate changing security landscape in cloud
Securing the cloud amid a vanishing perimeter
Oracle Cloud Applications Release 13 updates the UI and adds features across SCM, ERP, HCM and customer engagement suites
At its Discover conference this week, HPE reveals 'silicon root of trust,' advances in software defined infrastructure
Microsoft has positioned artificial intelligence as being as important as Windows, Office and Cloud. Here's why.
Separating HP’s enterprise services business from its parent company is a challenging but necessary task for Scott Spradley, who says ‘hard work is fun.’
VMware this week updated investors on the progress of emerging technologies playing an increasingly significant role in the company’s earnings.
ARN spoke to partners about the state of play in Victoria’s capital.
The latest ARN Roundtable was held at Sydney's Cafe Del Mar, and was sponsored by Cloudera and Veritas. The guestlist saw a VIP group of ...
Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy
Toyota is not only looking to the future of cars, but to a future of robotic cars. Columnist Rob Enderle writes that Toyota is working ...
Columnist Rob Enderle describes 2015 as yet another year when stupid decisions were the norm. He would like to see folks finally learning from their ...