Zettagrid has opened new cloud availability zones in Australia, giving it a footprint spanning five cities.
Data centre start-up AirTrunk is set to build its biggest data centre on Australian soil in 2020.
VMware's Carbon Black is set to open a data centre in Australia in the first half of 2020.
Equinix has opened its eighth international business exchange (IBX) data centre in Sydney, SY5, and is already hosting infrastructure for other businesses.
- ARN Women in ICT Awards 2019: and the finalists are…
- Dicker Data named best Cisco distributor on the planet
- ICT migrants in sight as govt launches talent program
- HPE aims for partner differentiation with new program updates
- Big 4 dominate expanding public cloud market
- Australia’s IT industry staff attrition rate “unsustainably” high
- Susan Searle joins Nextgen Distribution board
- Could an Amazon and Oracle merger be possible?
- Australian IT spending to hit $98B in 2020
- HPE wins blockbuster Porsche deal with VMware
- Nominations extended for ARN Women in ICT Awards 2019
- Creating a data-driven advantage in Australia
Tony Trewhella, a partner at Deloitte (an implementation partner of Domo), has been closely involved with helping customers approach transformation in a more measured manner.. Read more
ARN Exchange Sydney: Powering digital futures at the edge
ARN Exchange Brisbane: Helping businesses realise their transformation ambitions at the Edge
ARN celebrates top performing partners at the 2019 Innovation Awards
Channel gathers to celebrate the winners of the ARN Innovation Awards 2019
Dicker Data finishes Australian leg of TechX 2019 in Brisbane
ARN honours IT vanguards with 2019 Hall of Fame Lunch
Oracle Cloud Applications Release 13 updates the UI and adds features across SCM, ERP, HCM and customer engagement suites
At its Discover conference this week, HPE reveals 'silicon root of trust,' advances in software defined infrastructure
Microsoft has positioned artificial intelligence as being as important as Windows, Office and Cloud. Here's why.
Separating HP’s enterprise services business from its parent company is a challenging but necessary task for Scott Spradley, who says ‘hard work is fun.’
VMware this week updated investors on the progress of emerging technologies playing an increasingly significant role in the company’s earnings.
ARN spoke to partners about the state of play in Victoria’s capital.
The latest ARN Roundtable was held at Sydney's Cafe Del Mar, and was sponsored by Cloudera and Veritas. The guestlist saw a VIP group of ...
Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy
Toyota is not only looking to the future of cars, but to a future of robotic cars. Columnist Rob Enderle writes that Toyota is working ...
Columnist Rob Enderle describes 2015 as yet another year when stupid decisions were the norm. He would like to see folks finally learning from their ...