DXC has opened its new global digital transformation centre in South Australia with a remit to develop high-impact digital solutions across Australia and New Zealand.
The House of Representatives Standing Committee on Communications and the Arts has opened an inquiry into 5G technology.
The NSW Government is to abolish its technical standards procurement categories as part of an effort to “simplify” the supply process.
NBN Co has detailed a price cut for entry-level broadband services that could make it more economical for retail service providers (RSPs) to offer ADSL-equivalent ...
- Oracle announces cloud region in Melbourne
- NSW iVote integrity ‘at risk’ over jobs axe
- Victorian Govt tackles urban-rural digital gap
- Vodafone: Australians should strive for higher-speed broadband
- NSW Government iCare claim platform cost $360M
- US House panel probe demands Apple, Amazon, Facebook and Google emails
- Data retention: ATO renews push to be part of ‘metadata’ regime
- Data retention should stretch to seven years, Queensland Police says
- Android Enjoyed is yet to pay $3M penalty to Fair Trade
- DTA volume sourcing deal with Microsoft-Data#3 priced at $96M
- NSW Govt offers $25K to tech start-ups
- Telco BVivid pays $25K penalties for cold-calling practices
DocuSign has been experiencing rapid growth within Australia’s channel. With 66 active partners, ranging from distributors (such as Ingram Micro) through to ISVs, leveraging its capabilities within their own applications, DocuSign is resonating as a solution that can benefit organisations in every industry.. Read more
Dicker Data finishes Australian leg of TechX 2019 in Brisbane
Bumper Sydney channel sizes up future priorities at Dicker Data TechX 2019
Dicker Data TechX 2019 touches down in Melbourne
Tech credentials on show during Ingram Micro One APAC
Dicker Data empowers future channel as TechX 2019 kicks off in Perth
Bumper channel crowd kicks off Ingram Micro One APAC in Singapore
With the customer impact of impending new legislation unclear in Australia, security-focused partners are assessing ways to capitalise
Patch experts weigh in on May's ransomware attack and Microsoft's response
What to glean from the DNC and Yahoo hacks, the rise of ransomware
Apple's longtime lock on the education market began to fall apart when Google first introduced Chromebooks more than five years ago. Here's how Google swept ...
ARN spoke to partners about the state of play in Victoria’s capital.
ARN examines partners on the upward move - these are companies to watch.
Telecommunications policy is likely to be ignored in the presidential election, but it shouldn't be.
The Federal Aviation Administration's expected drone rules will hold back innovation in the U.S.
Don't be fooled: The FCC chairman's plan is to profit big ISPs at the expense of everyone else