Datacom has landed a new project with South Australia’s Wattle Range Council in adopting its cloud-based ERP system, Datascape.
The Trump administration has issued a new 90-day extension allowing US companies to continue doing business with Huawei.
IoT service providers and device manufacturers could be compelled to undertake a number of steps to secure infrastructure under a proposed Code of Practice.
Empired has hailed a promising year ahead by securing or finalising new managed services contracts worth $5 million in recurring revenue.
- Telstra claims policy and framework needed for 5G rollout
- Amazon's war on Microsoft's $10B Pentagon cloud deal heats up
- Victorian Govt hunts for Oracle partners in major finance system overhaul
- Queensland Health’s history of software mishaps is proof of how hard e-health can be
- NBN Co hits 10.2M premises ready to connect
- Does the dawn of 'quantum supremacy’ leave room for the channel?
- ACSC warns businesses to remain vigilant of Emotet and Bluekeep
- ACCC lodges appeal over TPG prepayment ruling
- Dodo and iPrimus singled out for falling short on NBN download speeds
- Microsoft and Telstra embark on AI ethics trial
- Dicker Data named best Cisco distributor on the planet
- ICT migrants in sight as govt launches talent program
DocuSign is investing heavily in the Asia Pacific channel. With 66 active partners across the distribution, reseller, and ISV space, the digital agreements specialist is looking to grow the practice further as it continues to make gains in the local market.. Read more
Dicker Data finishes Australian leg of TechX 2019 in Brisbane
Bumper Sydney channel sizes up future priorities at Dicker Data TechX 2019
Dicker Data TechX 2019 touches down in Melbourne
Tech credentials on show during Ingram Micro One APAC
Dicker Data empowers future channel as TechX 2019 kicks off in Perth
Bumper channel crowd kicks off Ingram Micro One APAC in Singapore
With the customer impact of impending new legislation unclear in Australia, security-focused partners are assessing ways to capitalise
Patch experts weigh in on May's ransomware attack and Microsoft's response
What to glean from the DNC and Yahoo hacks, the rise of ransomware
Apple's longtime lock on the education market began to fall apart when Google first introduced Chromebooks more than five years ago. Here's how Google swept ...
ARN spoke to partners about the state of play in Victoria’s capital.
ARN examines partners on the upward move - these are companies to watch.
Telecommunications policy is likely to be ignored in the presidential election, but it shouldn't be.
The Federal Aviation Administration's expected drone rules will hold back innovation in the U.S.
Don't be fooled: The FCC chairman's plan is to profit big ISPs at the expense of everyone else