The European Commission will urge EU countries to share more data to tackle cyber security risks related to 5G networks but will ignore U.S. calls ...
Mike Lynch faces HP in London's High Court on Monday in a multi-billion dollar showdown over the tech giant's purchase of the Autonomy software business ...
Managed services is expected to dominate security spending in 2019, as customers turn to the channel for increased protection.
Colocation providers are collectively investing billions of dollars in Australia, demonstrated through enhanced spending by key players such as NextDC and Equinix.
- $160M more goes into mobile blackspot program
- Microsoft brings free service to Australian political parties and candidates
- MyGovID gets $67.2M boost from Australian Government
- Skyfii lands deal with National Library of Australia
- Optus Business partners with Cisco to connect UWA students
- ASD may use system vulnerabilities to acquire foreign intelligence
- Judge rules Qualcomm owes Apple nearly $1B rebate payment
- Australian Data Centres aligns with Mainframe Cloud
- CSG CEO Julie-Ann Kerin departs
- ATO scams cost Australians $2.2M in three months
- Atos to modernise WA Health in $124M Oracle deal
- Kathmandu investigates suspected data breach
At the recent EDGE Alumni breakfast, hosted by ARN, the leading voice in customer centricity and digital transformation, Nancy Rademaker, spoke about how the changing profile of consumers – their changing tastes, behaviours and attitudes – is disrupting incumbent businesses.. Read more
IBM rolls out channel roadmap to Aussie partners
Melbourne partners debate changing security landscape in cloud
Securing the cloud amid a vanishing perimeter
ARN kicks off awards season in 2019 with Judges' Lunch
Nextgen kick-starts 2019 with annual Summer Party
Leadership in mind as Nextgen launches inaugural forum for channel
With the customer impact of impending new legislation unclear in Australia, security-focused partners are assessing ways to capitalise
Patch experts weigh in on May's ransomware attack and Microsoft's response
What to glean from the DNC and Yahoo hacks, the rise of ransomware
Apple's longtime lock on the education market began to fall apart when Google first introduced Chromebooks more than five years ago. Here's how Google swept ...
ARN spoke to partners about the state of play in Victoria’s capital.
ARN examines partners on the upward move - these are companies to watch.
Telecommunications policy is likely to be ignored in the presidential election, but it shouldn't be.
The Federal Aviation Administration's expected drone rules will hold back innovation in the U.S.
Don't be fooled: The FCC chairman's plan is to profit big ISPs at the expense of everyone else