Matthew Oostveen has vacated his role as CTO across Asia Pacific and Japan at Dell EMC, exiting the vendor after five years in the role.
The Australian Department of Defence has issued three technology contracts amounting to $190 million, with Fujitsu and Kinetic IT the big winners.
Microsoft will allow customers to bypass the channel and purchase Azure services direct, in a strategy aimed at increasing adoption among SMBs.
A program designed to help Australian start-ups and SMEs break into China is to launch in February.
- Enterprise will focus on four technologies in 2019
- Dayle Wilson returns to Macquarie Government
- How Cisco's TacOps unit restores communication after natural disasters
- ICT project manager allegedly involved in $500K scheme
- Controversial security researcher ranking site Pwnhead considers its future
- Vintek acquires Canberra-based Cloud Central
- Dimension Data partners with Wavelink, wins $7.5M deal with ACT Health Directorate
- Ingram Micro sales manager exits for Winc
- Cirrus wins $5M Federal agency contract
- IoT set to explode into $745B market
- The tech world’s best CEO? Microsoft’s Nadella, hands down
- Accenture CEO steps down due to health reasons
Mobile technology is clearly the future for business. IDC research shows that 79 per cent of businesses are buying and supporting notebooks for their employees. On top of that, 86 per cent are supplying their employees with smartphones, and 62 per cent are providing tablets.. Read more
ASI Solutions hosts key customers following bumper 2018
Industry figures shine at 2018 ARN Women in ICT Awards
Meet the leading female front runners in tech
ARN Exchange: how can partners capitalise on the new data centre agenda?
Channel cheers home Melbourne Cup winner at ARN and Dicker Data celebration
Inside the experience economy: what’s the partner play?
With the customer impact of impending new legislation unclear in Australia, security-focused partners are assessing ways to capitalise
Patch experts weigh in on May's ransomware attack and Microsoft's response
What to glean from the DNC and Yahoo hacks, the rise of ransomware
Apple's longtime lock on the education market began to fall apart when Google first introduced Chromebooks more than five years ago. Here's how Google swept ...
ARN spoke to partners about the state of play in Victoria’s capital.
ARN examines partners on the upward move - these are companies to watch.
Telecommunications policy is likely to be ignored in the presidential election, but it shouldn't be.
The Federal Aviation Administration's expected drone rules will hold back innovation in the U.S.
Don't be fooled: The FCC chairman's plan is to profit big ISPs at the expense of everyone else