The former director of Queensland-based ISP Freenet has been convicted and jailed for six years after pleading guilty to two counts of alleged fraud.
Tradewinds Technology Brokerage has signed a new partnership with enterprise service provider, Network Solutions Group.
Cloud architects, project managers and network engineers are among the tech jobs in the highest demand right now in Australia.
Sydney-headquartered telco service provider Next Telecom Group has made a number of acquisitions in Melbourne to boost its presence in the region.
- Samsung names new mobile chief amid shake-up
- Genesys names Mark Buckley new A/NZ head
- Telstra and Equinix extend cloud network partnership to 38 markets
- Where will IT spending flow in 2020?
- Telstra urges ‘immediate action’ against unpatched Citrix flaw
- Apple refuses latest government iPhone-unlock request
- Vodafone slams NBN tax amid "spider's web" of telco payments
- Top 5 worst moments of Apple's decade
- What’s in store for the channel in 2020?
- Apple lets 'Daisy' loose on old iPhones in mineral recycling push
- Servers Australia signs on as first 5G Networks indirect channel partner
- ACS apologises after court voids structure overhaul
In pictures: Vocus Channel Roadshow comes to Sydney
ARN celebrates top performing partners at the 2019 Innovation Awards
Channel gathers to celebrate the winners of the ARN Innovation Awards 2019
Dicker Data finishes Australian leg of TechX 2019 in Brisbane
ARN honours IT vanguards with 2019 Hall of Fame Lunch
Bumper Sydney channel sizes up future priorities at Dicker Data TechX 2019
Proposed legislation would establish additional fee for telcos to prop up the NBN
Two new incentives to get partners selling
Report makes 14 recommendations aimed at bringing consumer safeguards up to date
Greens reaffirm they will back Labor's NBN
Claims it's a "gigantic torching of taxpayers' money"
ISPs talk about the issues they want addressed in the upcoming election
The research also suggests that Apple Pay adoption is influencing how Australians choose a bank
ACMA report reveals that mobile phones are the most popular and frequently used device for internet access in the country
Just another cold shoulder.
Made possible by event partners Cisco and the University of New South Wales’ Big Questions Institute
Five-year overhaul of the university’s communications and campus security systems planned
Communication vendor releases three new Telepresence 2.0 models for the Australian market