Tech Data has broadened its networking portfolio in A/NZ through extending its distribution partnership with LTE and wireless network provider, Cradlepoint.
Oreta, TechConnect IT Solutions and Engage Squared are among the local channel players to have made it onto the latest Deloitte Technology Fast 50 list.
The Trump administration has issued a new 90-day extension allowing US companies to continue doing business with Huawei.
The Internet of Things will see more growth in 2020, along with more growing pains - security, lack of complete solutions.
- Telstra claims policy and framework needed for 5G rollout
- Merger sees Ribbon Comms and ECI Telecoms eye 5G market
- Cap Coast Telecoms advisor sentenced to jail
- NBN Co hits 10.2M premises ready to connect
- Telstra services impacted by NSW bushfires
- ACSC warns businesses to remain vigilant of Emotet and Bluekeep
- ACCC lodges appeal over TPG prepayment ruling
- Telstra wins $8M iPhone 11 deal with WA Police
- Telstra takes action against partners over questionable sales tactics
- Dodo and iPrimus singled out for falling short on NBN download speeds
- ACMA issues formal warning to M2, puts ten other telcos on notice
- ARN Women in ICT Awards 2019: and the finalists are…
ARN celebrates top performing partners at the 2019 Innovation Awards
Channel gathers to celebrate the winners of the ARN Innovation Awards 2019
Dicker Data finishes Australian leg of TechX 2019 in Brisbane
ARN honours IT vanguards with 2019 Hall of Fame Lunch
Bumper Sydney channel sizes up future priorities at Dicker Data TechX 2019
EDGE 2019: Channel forges new partnerships during evening networking
Another 335,000 premises ready to connect
The decision means that wholesale prices for non-NBN fixed line services will reduce in real terms over the next five years
Internet services and connection issues still plague consumers and SMBs
Greens reaffirm they will back Labor's NBN
Claims it's a "gigantic torching of taxpayers' money"
ISPs talk about the issues they want addressed in the upcoming election
The research also suggests that Apple Pay adoption is influencing how Australians choose a bank
ACMA report reveals that mobile phones are the most popular and frequently used device for internet access in the country
Just another cold shoulder.
Made possible by event partners Cisco and the University of New South Wales’ Big Questions Institute
Five-year overhaul of the university’s communications and campus security systems planned
Communication vendor releases three new Telepresence 2.0 models for the Australian market