C9 Communications and MaxContact have come together to overhaul the phone systems of the charity and fundraising-focused call centre business Thomas Direct.
Mia Distribution has launched a new business unit, dubbed Channel UC, specialising in voice enablement for the reseller channel, representing an end-to-end offering at least ...
Australia’s Fusion Broadband has opened an office in the UK in an effort to tap into the local and European SD-WAN markets.
Channel Choice voting for the 2020 ARN Innovation Awards is now open, running until close of play on 31 July.
- Optus reaches for the stars with 2023 satellite launch
- Tradewinds adds Dialpad and recognises top partners
- Services Australia hands Telstra $22M deal to ease COVID-19 demand
- Macquarie Govt granted Defence security greenlight
- Spirit creates new wholesale arm with VPD Group acquisition
- TPG closes in on Singapore 5G ambitions with mmWave allocation
- Vonex mulls acquisitions following $1.4M raise
- Shareholders usher $15B TPG-Vodafone merger into being
- Government seeking feedback on spectrum management framework amendments
- Nokia plans to cut over 1200 jobs at its French arm Alcatel-Lucent
- Dodo and iPrimus face court for alleged misleading NBN speed claims
- Pandemic-prompted vendor layoffs, pay cuts set to continue
Driving value within the modern workplace
In pictures: Vocus Channel Roadshow comes to Sydney
ARN celebrates top performing partners at the 2019 Innovation Awards
Channel gathers to celebrate the winners of the ARN Innovation Awards 2019
Dicker Data finishes Australian leg of TechX 2019 in Brisbane
ARN honours IT vanguards with 2019 Hall of Fame Lunch
250Mbps available for 70 percent of the NBN HFC footprint.
Overall number of telecommunications complaints fall by 25 per cent
RSPs will also be granted greater data flexibility for customers
Greens reaffirm they will back Labor's NBN
Claims it's a "gigantic torching of taxpayers' money"
ISPs talk about the issues they want addressed in the upcoming election
The research also suggests that Apple Pay adoption is influencing how Australians choose a bank
ACMA report reveals that mobile phones are the most popular and frequently used device for internet access in the country
Just another cold shoulder.
Made possible by event partners Cisco and the University of New South Wales’ Big Questions Institute
Five-year overhaul of the university’s communications and campus security systems planned
Communication vendor releases three new Telepresence 2.0 models for the Australian market