Telstra has upgraded its subsea fibre capacity by deploying Infirera Infinite Capacity Endine 4 (ICE4).
The Australian Department of Defence has issued three technology contracts amounting to $190 million, with Fujitsu and Kinetic IT the big winners.
Microsoft will allow customers to bypass the channel and purchase Azure services direct, in a strategy aimed at increasing adoption among SMBs.
Vodafone is teaming up with IBM to offer businesses a way to link different cloud computing systems to support the next wave of digital advances.
- Enterprise will focus on four technologies in 2019
- IBM moves Juniper to the cloud in seven-year $325M deal
- How Cisco's TacOps unit restores communication after natural disasters
- Controversial security researcher ranking site Pwnhead considers its future
- Building boom as hyperscale data centre count reaches 430
- Telstra grows Asia-US capacity with subsea cable investments
- Vintek acquires Canberra-based Cloud Central
- Cisco adds July geolocation tech, targets mobile enterprise apps
- NBN Co eyes faster time to market with programmable network push
- Former Telstra channel chief joins Check Point
- Could Cisco snap up Splunk or Nutanix?
- Dimension Data partners with Wavelink, wins $7.5M deal with ACT Health Directorate
ASI Solutions hosts key customers following bumper 2018
Industry figures shine at 2018 ARN Women in ICT Awards
Meet the leading female front runners in tech
ARN Exchange: how can partners capitalise on the new data centre agenda?
Channel cheers home Melbourne Cup winner at ARN and Dicker Data celebration
Inside the experience economy: what’s the partner play?
This exclusive ARN Roundtable - in association with NBN Co - explored how partners can deliver customer value through a changing technology landscape
Subsidiary to advise on NBN migration for public and private sector
Half of the 4.5 million residents on NBN using 50Mbps or more
Greens reaffirm they will back Labor's NBN
Claims it's a "gigantic torching of taxpayers' money"
ISPs talk about the issues they want addressed in the upcoming election
The research also suggests that Apple Pay adoption is influencing how Australians choose a bank
ACMA report reveals that mobile phones are the most popular and frequently used device for internet access in the country
Just another cold shoulder.
Made possible by event partners Cisco and the University of New South Wales’ Big Questions Institute
Five-year overhaul of the university’s communications and campus security systems planned
Communication vendor releases three new Telepresence 2.0 models for the Australian market