The European Commission will urge EU countries to share more data to tackle cyber security risks related to 5G networks but will ignore U.S. calls ...
Mike Lynch faces HP in London's High Court on Monday in a multi-billion dollar showdown over the tech giant's purchase of the Autonomy software business ...
Finland's data protection ombudsman said he would investigate whether Nokia-branded phones had breached data rules.
After seven years managing Optus Business, John Paitaridis is leaving the telecommunications provider to join BGH Capital.
- MNF Group sells fixed line residential broadband customer base
- Customers turn to MSSPs as channel rules security roost
- Cisco directs high priority patches for IP phone security exposures
- Colocation providers investing billions in Australian data centres
- As Teams turns two, Microsoft adds compliance and meeting features
- 5G Networks switches on its data network
- $160M more goes into mobile blackspot program
- Telcos block sites in wake of NZ government plea
- TPG takes a $150M hit to profit after mobile network halt
- Optus Business partners with Cisco to connect UWA students
- Orange strikes $25M SD-WAN and security deal with Melbourne-based Aurecon
- NBN reseller Activ8me fined $250K over misleading ads
IBM rolls out channel roadmap to Aussie partners
Melbourne partners debate changing security landscape in cloud
Securing the cloud amid a vanishing perimeter
ARN kicks off awards season in 2019 with Judges' Lunch
Nextgen kick-starts 2019 with annual Summer Party
Leadership in mind as Nextgen launches inaugural forum for channel
Cash rebates offered to partners who tackle the 'low hanging fruit'
Optus services have all been restored, Telstra is working on it
Remains on the board for another three years
Greens reaffirm they will back Labor's NBN
Claims it's a "gigantic torching of taxpayers' money"
ISPs talk about the issues they want addressed in the upcoming election
The research also suggests that Apple Pay adoption is influencing how Australians choose a bank
ACMA report reveals that mobile phones are the most popular and frequently used device for internet access in the country
Just another cold shoulder.
Made possible by event partners Cisco and the University of New South Wales’ Big Questions Institute
Five-year overhaul of the university’s communications and campus security systems planned
Communication vendor releases three new Telepresence 2.0 models for the Australian market