Managed services is expected to dominate security spending in 2019, as customers turn to the channel for increased protection.
Cisco has advised customers using its 7800 and 8800 series IP phones they should patch a variety of high-priority vulnerabilities.
Cloudera has laid out its plans for a new combined data platform since merging with fellow open source big data vendor Hortonworks.
Colocation providers are collectively investing billions of dollars in Australia, demonstrated through enhanced spending by key players such as NextDC and Equinix.
- Zoho partners in Australia await local data centre presence
- As Teams turns two, Microsoft adds compliance and meeting features
- Brennan IT signs multi-year deals with fast-food and automotive giants
- When Windows 10 feature upgrades collide
- Cisco spreads AI across WebEx meetings
- Unisys lands security deal with Healthscope
- HP introduces partner financing model and merges online portals
- Microsoft draws up devices strategy for partners
- Orange strikes $25M SD-WAN and security deal with Melbourne-based Aurecon
- How SDN, SD-WAN and security fit in VMware's strategy
- Sydney-born AWS start-up hunts for channel partners
- Windows 10 to automatically uninstall faulty monthly updates
As one of the largest distributors of Amazon Web Services (AWS) services, Westcon-Comstor is investing in helping the channel unlock new pathways to profitability by launching a new loyalty program focused on AWS – the BlueSky Loyalty Rebate Program.. Read more
Melbourne partners debate changing security landscape in cloud
Securing the cloud amid a vanishing perimeter
ARN kicks off awards season in 2019 with Judges' Lunch
Nextgen kick-starts 2019 with annual Summer Party
Leadership in mind as Nextgen launches inaugural forum for channel
Channel kicks off 2019 with inaugural EDGE Alumni
Over the next five years, Microsoft Intune and EMM offerings from VMware, MobileIron and Citrix will displace conventional PC management tools like SCCM in large ...
What enterprises need to consider in deciding whether to pay a ransomware fee
The merger between HPE’s enterprise services business and CSC may or may not help solve those providers’ problems, but there are steps customers can take ...
ARN spoke to partners about the state of play in Victoria’s capital.
ARN examines partners on the upward move - these are companies to watch.
ARN quizzed Perth-based IT service providers on the main issues impacting business in 2016.
The latest ARN Roundtable was held at Sydney's Cafe Del Mar, and was sponsored by Cloudera and Veritas. The guestlist saw a VIP group of ...
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.
Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy
Columnist Rob Enderle writes that if executives would learn from mistakes rather than focus on blame when things go south, acquisitions might not always crash ...
Go team! That's what Office 2016 is built to encourage, with new collaborative tools and other ways to tie workers and content together.
When to dive in, what new features will be available and how to avoid a messy upgrade.