System integrator Infosys is being asked to provide further documentation on source code it created for financial services customer Qudos Bank, following allegations of copyright ...
Cyber analytics vendor ExtraHop has launched its new Panorama Partner Program to deepen its work with security specialists across global resellers, distribution, managed services provider ...
Cloud infrastructure services spending has jumped 42 per cent in the first quarter of 2019, compared to the same time last year.
Enterprise IT services provider Epicon has appointed Wayne Gowland as its new CEO, taking charge of the growth and expansion of its digital services integration ...
- DXC announces startup winners in insurtech competition
- Nextgen Group delivers SkillSwap initiative
- Optus Business and Wholesale makes SMB security play with Sophos
- Nick Verykios sets Arrow exit date
- LiveTiles partners with Search365 creating real-time search platform
- Michael Dell slams multi-cloud credentials of HPE
- BlackBerry Cylance gains IRAP accreditation
- Dell Technologies honours leading regional partners
- Dell EMC revamps partner program to widen tech portfolio
- Nextgen boosts security portfolio with Netskope
- Cloudscene appoints Belle Lajoie as new CEO
- Datacom brings hybrid cloud to North Queensland businesses
Synnex sizes up TaaS potential for channel partners
Schneider Electric shines spotlight on leading channel partners
Starting the automation engine: how partners can service new customer demands
IBM rolls out channel roadmap to Aussie partners
Melbourne partners debate changing security landscape in cloud
Securing the cloud amid a vanishing perimeter
Over the next five years, Microsoft Intune and EMM offerings from VMware, MobileIron and Citrix will displace conventional PC management tools like SCCM in large ...
What enterprises need to consider in deciding whether to pay a ransomware fee
The merger between HPE’s enterprise services business and CSC may or may not help solve those providers’ problems, but there are steps customers can take ...
ARN spoke to partners about the state of play in Victoria’s capital.
ARN examines partners on the upward move - these are companies to watch.
ARN quizzed Perth-based IT service providers on the main issues impacting business in 2016.
The latest ARN Roundtable was held at Sydney's Cafe Del Mar, and was sponsored by Cloudera and Veritas. The guestlist saw a VIP group of ...
Windows 10 will be supported until Oct. 14, 2025 — unless your computer has a Clover Trail CPU. Then you’re out of luck.
Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy
Columnist Rob Enderle writes that if executives would learn from mistakes rather than focus on blame when things go south, acquisitions might not always crash ...
Go team! That's what Office 2016 is built to encourage, with new collaborative tools and other ways to tie workers and content together.
When to dive in, what new features will be available and how to avoid a messy upgrade.