Huawei Technologies expects the roll-out of next-generation 5G wireless networks to start contributing to the firm's revenue from next year when China launches services, the ...
NBN Co has allowed traffic signals, ATM and other specialist internet of things devices access to the NBN with Network Extensions and will be initially ...
Cisco is significantly spreading its ACI technology to help customers grow and control hybrid, multi-cloud and SD-WAN environments.
Systems integrator Katana1 has named cloud data management start-up Rubrik its fastest growing vendor.
- NBN cuts entry-level broadband prices, nixes differential pricing for video
- Vodafone: Australians should strive for higher-speed broadband
- Gartner sees blockchain as ‘transformational’ across industries, in 5-10 years
- Cisco adds speed, smarts to MDS storage networking family
- 5G Networks acquires Sydney data centre for $3.5M
- IoT vendors ignore basic security best practices, research finds
- Optus CEO details ‘NBN champion’ program to combat migration woes
- Huawei drops US lawsuit after seized equipment returned
- Telco BVivid pays $25K penalties for cold-calling practices
- NBN Co to use Infinera's SDN tech across network
- Vocus executive takes on COO role at Uniti Group
- JB Hi-Fi signs reseller deal with cyber safety vendor Family Zone
With versatile QNAP products at their disposal, YMtech experienced huge increases - up to 200% - in the efficiency of maintenance and administration.. Read more
Dicker Data finishes Australian leg of TechX 2019 in Brisbane
ARN honours IT vanguards with 2019 Hall of Fame Lunch
Bumper Sydney channel sizes up future priorities at Dicker Data TechX 2019
EDGE 2019: Channel forges new partnerships during evening networking
Dicker Data TechX 2019 touches down in Melbourne
EDGE 2019: Thought leaders share how to build a channel of the future
Cisco closes Luxtera deal giving the networking giant a major photonics boost
From quantum computing to smart drones, network security goofs and AI developments it has been an interesting year
Juniper has put significant investment into network automation development by introducing training programs, cloud-based lab services, testing as a service, and the new Juniper Engineering ...
High-speed-Ethernet demos from Arista, Cisco, Juniper, Intel, Huawei and others portend a strong, looming 400G Ethernet future.
Becoming the “backbone of the enterprise,” SD-WAN market could hit $4.5 Billion by 2022, IDC says, even as businesses seek integrated management and security features.
While there is a wealth of monitoring tools available to network administrators for port scanning and network mapping, Nmap is the de facto standard. Here's ...
Cost and complexity are the top shortcomings of tools enterprises need for monitoring and managing their cloud services, according to Enterprise Management Associates.
The user-defined WAN will give greater access to corporate resources, but also require more cloud support and faster links to the cloud.
The iPhone battery ripoff shows Apple for what it really is: a company determined to make bucks at your expense.
Nagios Core is open source, free and has good documentation but could use a streamlined install process, updated Web interface and better configuration options.
We looked at six VPN routers designed for small businesses, ranging from the popular Cisco brand to lesser-known names like DrayTek and UTT Technologies. We ...
If you have Wi-Fi dead zones in your home or office, one of these powerline kits could solve the problem.