Telstra has begun selling its first commercial 5G device, an HTC-manufactured mobile hotspot that also supports 4G. The company's CEO also revealed today that Telstra ...
Nokia chief executive Rajeev Suri said on Tuesday the company could benefit from a US clampdown on Chinese rival Huawei as the race to roll ...
The City of Gold Coast has selected the National Narrowband Network (NNNCo) to build and operate the council's LoRaWAN network.
Following on from yesterday's seismic announcement that Google would be revoking Huawei's Android license, the company's Australian division has issued a statement.
- Google suspends some business with Huawei after Trump blacklist: report
- Extreme Networks woos channel with customised products
- Huawei restricted from using US suppliers
- ACCC blames CMS error for leaking TPG-Vodafone decision
- Cisco beats earnings target, says has cushioned supply chain from tariffs
- Discussions collapse between Superloop and QIC
- Trump expected to sign order paving way for US telecoms ban on Huawei: report
- Optus Business earnings fall continues
- Most Australians on less than 24Mbps download speeds
- Infoblox names first-ever A/NZ head of channels
- US says Huawei lawyer's prior work at Justice Department poses conflicts
- Cisco adds AMP to SD-WAN for ISR/ASR routers
Synnex sizes up TaaS potential for channel partners
Schneider Electric shines spotlight on leading channel partners
Starting the automation engine: how partners can service new customer demands
IBM rolls out channel roadmap to Aussie partners
Melbourne partners debate changing security landscape in cloud
Securing the cloud amid a vanishing perimeter
Cisco closes Luxtera deal giving the networking giant a major photonics boost
From quantum computing to smart drones, network security goofs and AI developments it has been an interesting year
Juniper has put significant investment into network automation development by introducing training programs, cloud-based lab services, testing as a service, and the new Juniper Engineering ...
High-speed-Ethernet demos from Arista, Cisco, Juniper, Intel, Huawei and others portend a strong, looming 400G Ethernet future.
Becoming the “backbone of the enterprise,” SD-WAN market could hit $4.5 Billion by 2022, IDC says, even as businesses seek integrated management and security features.
While there is a wealth of monitoring tools available to network administrators for port scanning and network mapping, Nmap is the de facto standard. Here's ...
Cost and complexity are the top shortcomings of tools enterprises need for monitoring and managing their cloud services, according to Enterprise Management Associates.
The user-defined WAN will give greater access to corporate resources, but also require more cloud support and faster links to the cloud.
The iPhone battery ripoff shows Apple for what it really is: a company determined to make bucks at your expense.
Nagios Core is open source, free and has good documentation but could use a streamlined install process, updated Web interface and better configuration options.
We looked at six VPN routers designed for small businesses, ranging from the popular Cisco brand to lesser-known names like DrayTek and UTT Technologies. We ...
If you have Wi-Fi dead zones in your home or office, one of these powerline kits could solve the problem.